• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

He's Gone!

From what I heard, we have a while ago (through his agent of course) and were rebuffed. Don't know about Matta.

We didn’t take Belein when we had the chance years ago so no way he comes now

holy shit

it fucking happened

We are the second ESPN headline. I’ll take it. Finally we can stop being a national embarrassment.

Have we finally hit ROCK BOTTOM and the bounce is about to happen? I know, I know, don’t jinx us. But come on, we’ve endured our jinx. We’re due for some hope and happiness.

From the nut punch to the coronavirus. What a long strange trip it’s been.

giphy.gif

Babydeac says we’re gonna fire for cause and try not to pay the buyout. Wish we didn’t have 10 threads about this already to follow

I’ve been looking for this great day forever it seems like. My dreams have come true. Now hire a great coach for gosh sake.

Those who want the best coach available should call up the Deacon Club and offer some $ even in these tough times. Money is tight for everyone, including Wake Forest.

haha. I have tacking just north of asshole for months if not years! I was THE ORIGINAL GFB - Gangsta for Bzdelick. Loved me some Bzdelick. Crowed how great he was going to be. Ginned up proof by how his horrific Denver team actually played well together in their loses.

So, it has not been hard to tack north of that.

But I figured that no words from Currie the last 6 weeks was good news, not bad news. What will BigBoy8 wax poetic about now???

We didn’t take Belein when we had the chance years ago so no way he comes now

Times change, people change, their desires change. Belein might not come to Wake but if he doesn't it's not because Wake didn't hire him 18 years ago.

Back