• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

He's Gone!

giphy.gif

The hiring and firing will get a lot of hoops news since no basketball being played. A quality hire will allow the new coach to pull talent from the transfer portal. It maybe easier and faster to jump start the program now.

Dave Odom overated. Not sure why he is hanging in the rafters. One or two ACC championships with less than 8 or 9 teams...

Absolutely fantastic news to begin a Saturday! I was beginning to wonder if we were stuck with Manning for another couple of years. It feels great to be excited about Wake basketball again. Let's get a great coach (Forbes!) and really get folks pumped.

Does a corona pay cut reduce the size of the buyout?
Is refusing the corona pay cut some kind of breach of contract that gets us out of buyout?
Any chance we ever find out the cost of this?

Tweet from Matt Norlander of CBS Sports:

If this figure is accurate it's the worst negotiation by an AD in the history of college basketball. Manning was six years into his tenure and still good to collect north of FIFTEEN MIL? What??

manning
i mean i guess the person that handles his twitter account has changed it

Back