• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hey Devin, smoking marijuana

He's openly racist. His facebook could singlehandedly populate the Tunnels Facebook Crazy thread if he posted more.

That sucks, but I'm not surprised by anything I hear about Chas. His mom (lovington) was probably the dumbest poster ever to post on any Wake Forest message board.

That sucks, but I'm not surprised by anything I hear about Chas. His mom (lovington) was probably the dumbest poster ever to post on any Wake Forest message board.

No way, that award goes to either Blitch'sDad or the mom of the offensive lineman who used to post on the old Scout boards.

I think wfu22fan wins that award.

Yeah, it's dumb to point out that CMM can't shoot and loses games at crunch time.

Wfu22fan's ability to write a complete sentence puts him ahead of lovington on the intelligence scale. He probably knows how to look up TV listings, which also makes him far smarter than lovington.

Rulz and fonda were just horrible posters and parents of Wake athletes. Rulz is most likely a horrible person.

If I remember correctly, not s single person on that Sensational 7 thread predicted Thomas would be the best player in his class. He ended up being the only good player in his class.

Actually I did. Go back and check.

No, actually you voted for CMM. Since that thread was BTTTd, I did check.

Back