• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hey DV7! Are we at Rock Bottom yet?

Sportin' Woody

Reaction score
Blown out at home by Neb - Fucking - Braska by Fat Boy's career game on National TV in front of maybe 3000 fans (trust me I was there and thats generous, you are welcome Ron)

Nope. We still got some great blowout defeats next week against Richmond and High Point to look forward to. Not there yet, but don't worry. Buzz is working on that for you.

I won't answer for dv7 but I'm sure we can sink further. Unless CJ and Travis step up this is going to get more than ugly.

I see potential losses to both High Point and UNCG.

Never thought I would see this day. But, it's shining bright and clear!

3000 is a very generous estimate. That must include concession stand workers. How would you like for your organization to have secured the lucrative Joel concession stand gig this season to raise money for your most worthwhile cause?

So there were fewer people at the Nebraska game than the W&M game? There were probably 5500-6000 at the W&M game.

Hey DV7.... so... when are we there? Is it when Bzzz pops his head out of the earth and smacks some Chinese motherfucker in the nads with his head?

'Ah so... who de fuk dat? ah... is dat rousy brasketbraw coach."

Hey DV7.... so... when are we there? Is it when Bzzz pops his head out of the earth and smacks some Chinese motherfucker in the nads with his head?

'Ah so... who de fuk dat? ah... is dat rousy brasketbraw coach."

City coach.

tuong-lu-kim.jpg

I see potential losses to both High Point and UNCG.

Never thought I would see this day. But, it's shining bright and clear!

:rulz:

If we lose to UNCG, I'm throwing a molotov cocktail at Buzz's house*.

*If there is any sort of arson at Jeff's domicile, I am not responsible /dv7

And I don't project when we WILL hit rock bottom. I just figure it will still get worse from this point right now.

Our program is proper fucked with this guy in charge. He is just so, so, so, so amazingly bad at everything.

3000 is a very generous estimate. That must include concession stand workers. How would you like for your organization to have secured the lucrative Joel concession stand gig this season to raise money for your most worthwhile cause?

I think concessions health ratings are at an all-time low. Or, so I hear.

We are losing over a million a year at the gate. Somebody over on that campus better start doing the math.

And I don't project when we WILL hit rock bottom. I just figure it will still get worse from this point right now.

Our program is proper fucked with this guy in charge. He is just so, so, so, so amazingly bad at everything.

Bz is the gift that just keeps on giving.... just when you think he has nothing left in the tank he finds another gear

We are losing over a million a year at the gate. Somebody over on that campus better start doing the math.
Wellman sure can't do math. I mean, he apparently didn't calculate Bzzz's winning % at Colorado.

Back