• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hey DV7! Are we at Rock Bottom yet?

One of the only things that keeps me watching games at this point is to be able to designate when 'rock-bottom' actually happens. Its actually entertaining in some sick way to try to pick out the Bz low-point of each night as it happens. Its a challenge rarely won by anyone whose not patient enough to wait until Bz's presser.

I would have lost that game twice for the Nebraska because:

First: The steak story.

Then it was topped by: "Wake's Division II roots"

And then finally: Academically challenging Tuesdays

I expect the last day of the season to be rock bottom. It feels like a light at the end of the tunnel. He can't come back another year. Can he?

Wow. They lost to A&T.

One of the only things that keeps me watching games at this point is to be able to designate when 'rock-bottom' actually happens. Its actually entertaining in some sick way to try to pick out the Bz low-point of each night as it happens. Its a challenge rarely won by anyone whose not patient enough to wait until Bz's presser.

I would have lost that game twice for the Nebraska because:

First: The steak story.

Then it was topped by: "Wake's Division II roots"

And then finally: Academically challenging Tuesdays

Wait. What? I try to keep up, but i think I missed this somewhere along the way.

The eventual post-[Redacted] era "When was rock bottom?" poll is going to the epic. The only problem is that there may be so many choices that we have to have a tournament instead of a single poll.

So far, I think Iona was the low point. Let's see how much lower we can go.

Rock Bottom was the day Buzz was hired - we just didn't see the effects until later.

What is the "Wakes Division II roots" thing? I missed that one.

Our rock bottom is not a single point or location. Rather, it is a miles-wide trench.

Rock bottom occurs when Jeff gets a contract extension after this year.

Im in Greensboro. Going to the game. Think i could get kicked out with a Bzzzzout sign?

You have a better chance of not getting kicked out at the GSO Coliseum. Our AD and sports marketing folks steal signs and silence dissenters better than most governments.

To answer te thread title: No, but I think we're finally within sight. If I had to guess right now, I'd project mid-March as our rock bottom

Back