• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HEY, WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF MY REP!!!!!!!!!!

Ima go to ethug and show you how real men talk

Or go drink 5 Irish car bombs in a row again that always makes me smart

I am not pleased with the changes that have been made to these forums. As the mods clearly accommodate all requests based on the VOLUME of the requestor rather tan based on the actual merits of the request, I DEMAND that I get 20 bars of rep immediately. That and a big fucking ham sandwich.

You have 1 hour to comply before I ask again more loudly, both in public, through PMs to the mods, and to anyone ELSE that I think might be on my side.

i don't know who this is, but i like it

HP, say hello to DemonDKE for us.....

What a prick comment. DKE has died. Petter is just planning to stop posting. Please don't equate the two and minimize the effect DKE on the boards and UNCC athletics.

I hear once you stop posting YOU DO DIE. There's like a posting ghost out there that gets you eventually if you stop. I believe his name is Milt.

i was totally confused because the whole poll happened while I was on vacation. Now I come back to the boards for the first time in a week and EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT.

Well, except that our basketball coach is still Jeff goddam [Redacted] and DKE is still dead. Dammit.

great.jpg

Can I at least keep all the neg-rep that I gave people to re-hand it out later?

I have now negrepped 3 people in the last 20 minutes and have seen their rep bars go from gold to gray and gray to red.

I HAVE ALL THE POWER!!!!!!!!

If one of them is named "Rj" you will see it change back to gold and back to red as he begs for pos reps.

Back