• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HEY, WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF MY REP!!!!!!!!!!

If one of them is named "Rj" you will see it change back to gold and back to red as he begs for pos reps.

I logged off at work today and RJ had been "private messaging" for like 30 minutes straight (I got one). Just logged back on, 3 hours later, and his current activity is still "private messaging":
http://www.ogboards.com/forums/member.php?158-RJKarl (click 'about me' tab). He must be blowing up the server begging for rep.

hhahahahaaha, rj is so lame. You reap what you sow, Mr. Alone.

I logged off at work today and RJ had been "private messaging" for like 30 minutes straight (I got one). Just logged back on, 3 hours later, and his current activity is still "private messaging":
http://www.ogboards.com/forums/member.php?158-RJKarl (click 'about me' tab). He must be blowing up the server begging for rep.

You have got to be kidding me: both the thought that he is likely shrieking about his plethora of public neg rep, and that you monitored his posting habits.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty clear that the dwarves are up against the ropes, wobbly hairy legs, all bloody and bruised.

We refer to this as the "law of unforeseen consequences."

According to my records, this is the first time Mr. Karl has been in the red since the very early dark days of the board.

According to my records, he's been a little pink the entire time.

You have got to be kidding me: both the thought that he is likely shrieking about his plethora of public neg rep, and that you monitored his posting habits.

I comically noticed he had gone back and forth from red to gold a couple times in the afternoon. Then I got a message asking if I wanted a war after I had left a negrep on one of his posts that happened to put him back in the red. At that point, what's a guy to do besides stalk while on a pointless 4:30 conference call? War had been declared, so I think I was well within my rights under the castle doctrine laws.

Last edited:
I comically noticed he had gone back and forth from red to gold a couple times in the afternoon. Then I got a PM asking if I wanted a war after I had left a negrep on one of his posts that happened to put him back in the red. At that point, what's a guy to do besides stalk while on a pointless 4:30 conference call? War had been declared, so I think I was well within my rights under the castle doctrine laws.

And we've found the guy who actually takes this shit more seriously than rj.

Please tell me he actually used the term "war."

I comically noticed he had gone back and forth from red to gold a couple times in the afternoon. Then I got a message asking if I wanted a war after I had left a negrep on one of his posts that happened to put him back in the red. At that point, what's a guy to do besides stalk while on a pointless 4:30 conference call? War had been declared, so I think I was well within my rights under the castle doctrine laws.

I comically negrepped you for stalking rj's activities and you went through the effort of taking a screenshot of your rep to refute my playful mocking while simutaneously calling me a dork and making what I take is some sort of mocking that the old miserable married crowd seems to make towards the chatthread.

If I was as as good at the internet as you I would have updated the wikipedia for" pot calls kettle black" as this entire exchange would be the prototypical example. You dork.

Back