• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Hey, Why didn't I think of that?!" -Clawson

80deac

Reaction score
....a simple thing to try to get some O production: Put Sousa at TB

He's big
He can run
He creates a unique tripple option by keeping Wolford at QB

(pitch to Sousa, hand off to Sousa, fake handoff to Sousa, rollout and pitch to Sousa with a run/throw option, fake the pitch and a throw by Wolford, etc....you get the point...

Too simple to be possibe? What do you think?

Last edited:
I'm really hoping such a question made it on the coaches show.

Outstanding thread. In before the lock.

What's with the quotation marks? Did he actually say that? Because that's what quotation marks denote.

Which is why I thought this was from the coaches show and that would hilarious.

He did not think about it because coaching football is his profession.

I don't even think he should be on the team, much less changing positions.

....a simple thing to try to get some O production: Put Sousa at TB

He's big
He can run
He creates a unique tripple option by keeping Wolford at QB

(pitch to Sousa, hand off to Sousa, fake handoff to Sousa, rollout and pitch to Sousa with a run/throw option, fake the pitch and a throw by Wolford, etc....you get the point...

Too simple to be possibe? What do you think?

You know it's posts like these, that give all the fuel needed to those that proclaim that all people that post on message boards are complete idiots.

No matter how big and strong someone is if there are unblocked defenders looking at him directly, he will be put on the ground, need better blocking and running will improve.

No matter how big and strong someone is if there are unblocked defenders looking at him directly, he will be put on the ground, need better blocking and running will improve.

Yeah, I know if it were as simple as being big and strong and can run, we should just put one of our d-lineman at running back then.

Yeah, let's throw our 4.7 speedster at tailback. That'll solve all our woes.

I love the idea that if someone is "big" and "can run," they should be a tailback.

I love the idea that if someone is "big" and "can run," they should be a tailback.

SIGN HIM UP

Hipp_joe.jpg

lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413474534635.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413474534635.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
Back