• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hide Your Keys!

And twenty years ago, I heard the endowment suffered in the dot com bubble bursting. If true, holy crap, who is managing our endowment? We do have a business school, don't we? This has got to be the one of the biggest scandals/PR hits ever. "Please come to Wake a full freight because we squandered our money. Here, you too, will learn to invest poorly."

You rang? https://godeacs.com/staff.aspx?staff=70

The No SAT policy may play a role too. I always suspected that it was less about addressing inequity and more about providing a safe landing spot for rich kids who can’t get.

I don’t think that’s actually the case. It was the main effort of Jill Tiefenthaler when she was provost and had a lot of power. She was a big believer that the SAT was a poor predictor of college and life success, and that eliminating it would improve campus diversity. She was quite passionate about that stance.

I don’t think that’s actually the case. It was the main effort of Jill Tiefenthaler when she was provost and had a lot of power. She was a big believer that the SAT was a poor predictor of college and life success, and that eliminating it would improve campus diversity. She was quite passionate about that stance.

[insert why not both gif]

Back