• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hillary’s peeps

I was going to mention this on Sunday. Not terribly surprising a major source of funds for Clinton and Obama isn't being called out by their supporters. At least some democrat senators/house members have denounced him and returned funds.

I was going to mention this on Sunday. Not terribly surprising a major source of funds for Clinton and Obama isn't being called out by their supporters. At least some democrat senators/house members have denounced him and returned funds.

What? Who do you think is holding Weinstein accountable? Supporters of the pussy grabber? No. Liberals. The liberal rag NY Times that ratted him out. Please provide links to these Obama and Hillary supporters who are being apologists for Weinstein. Bonus points if they're not just other rich white dudes.

What? Who do you think is holding Weinstein accountable? Supporters of the pussy grabber? No. Liberals. The liberal rag NY Times that ratted him out. Please provide links to these Obama and Hillary supporters who are being apologists for Weinstein. Bonus points if they're not just other rich white dudes.

Neither Clinton or Obama have called him out or denounced him. The people I've seen calling him out are those who were abused or those in the industry. I think Obama and Clinton's supporters would have had a fit about a prominent republican doing something similar? https://www.ogboards.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2957430

Neither Clinton or Obama have called him out or denounced him. The people I've seen calling him out are those who were abused or those in the industry. I think Obama and Clinton's supporters would have had a fit about a prominent republican doing something similar? https://www.ogboards.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2957430

It always blows my mind when board conservatives make broad claims that can easily be debunked by a simple Google search.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein/index.html

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton and former President Barack Obama condemned disgraced Hollywood executive Harvey Weinstein on Tuesday, marking their first public comments on the matter since reports of his alleged predatory behavior broke five days ago.

"I was shocked and appalled by the revelations about Harvey Weinstein," Clinton said in a statement through her spokesman Nick Merrill. "The behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated. Their courage and the support of others is critical in helping to stop this kind of behavior."
A statement from Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama on Tuesday evening similarly expressed disgust at Weinstein's reported actions and praised those who came forward.
"Michelle and I have been disgusted by the recent reports about Harvey Weinstein," the statement said. "Any man who demeans and degrades women in such fashion needs to be condemned and held accountable, regardless of wealth or status. We should celebrate the courage of women who have come forward to tell these painful stories. And we all need to build a culture -- including by empowering our girls and teaching our boys decency and respect -- so we can make such behavior less prevalent in the future."

Take issue with how they did it or how long it took, but don't flat out lie and say they haven't called him out or denounced him when they have.

It always blows my mind when board conservatives make broad claims that can easily be debunked by a simple Google search.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein/index.html

Take issue with how they did it or how long it took, but don't flat out lie and say they haven't called him out or denounced him when they have.

My apology, it seems they both put out statements tonight (which I hadn't seen) after a week of silence. Have they mentioned giving back donations?
Love being called a board conservative though. Please do cite my conservative beliefs, they would be news to me.

And had they not denounced him, I would have admitted that it is really shitty on their parts. Not made up some bogus justification and started a white-nationalist group.

And had they not denounced him, I would have admitted that it is really shitty on their parts. Not made up some bogus justification and started a white-nationalist group.

Really? They denounced him? Wtf are you talking about.

The thought of some 20 something sucking on that fat fuck’s cock is appalling

Oh and Hillary is keeping the $$$

the New York Times had the story 10 years ago and suppressed it, nice job holding Weinstein accountable

Pretty rich for any Trump supporters to feign outrage at any of this.

Does this mean that Hillary supporters feigning outrage over Trump's statements are also rich? Or are they to be judged by a more lenient standard?

By the way, I am not a Trump supporter, nor did I vote for him. Don't particularly like the guy.

You’re comparing an established political party that allegedly champions messages and a platform the opposite of this scandal (and enabled and enriched itself thereby) to Donald fucking trump?

Lol

Does this mean that Hillary supporters feigning outrage over Trump's statements are also rich? Or are they to be judged by a more lenient standard?

By the way, I am not a Trump supporter, nor did I vote for him. Don't particularly like the guy.

I think feigned and/or misdirected outrage is generally absurd.

Last edited:
Hold on, has the current President commented on this yet? Oh yeah, he's "not surprise." Devastating criticism by the pot of the kettle.

Last edited:

You mean the NYT that deliberately squashed a story in 2004 that could of exposed Weinstein? Thanks for holding people accountable NYT.

Back