• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hillary’s peeps

You’re comparing an established political party that allegedly champions messages and a platform the opposite of this scandal (and enabled and enriched itself thereby) to Donald fucking trump?

Lol

Not condoning Trump in any means but to hear board leftists try to equate Weinstein's accusations to Donald Trump is ha ha larious.

22281760_942308262594068_2497591957838515525_n.jpg

Just take his money and look the other way while feigning fake moral superiority amirite? To think elite liberals are just finding out about this is ludicrous, allegations of sexual assaults have been floated for more than a decade.

There are current sexual assault allegations against the commander in chief. He pretty much admitted his predatory behavior in a candid private conversation.

Should the Pub party disavow themselves in masse against Trump as you seem to be suggesting the Democrats should have done?

I would imagine there is gossip and rumor of improprieties about many on both sides in the circles of power.

Last edited:
Dude,
Hillary lost, you can let it go. We understand that your favorite trump is the leader of our country, we have let it go. Quit obsessing.

Politicians taking money from Weinstein should have given it back the second they knew that this was ongoing.

On the flip side, the GOP should have rejected Donald as a candidate the day we found out about his comments and prior allegations of sexual assault.

Unfortunately, neither happened.

Rubes everywhere. Rubes as far as the eye can see.

I'll take being a "rich liberal elite" all day over being a racist bumpkin who voted for Donald and thinks the alt-right is bringing positive change to the world.

Not condoning Trump in any means but to hear board leftists try to equate Weinstein's accusations to Donald Trump is ha ha larious.

15 women say Trump sexually assaulted them. His first wife said he raped her (which Trump's lawyer defended by saying you can't rape you wife). He spied on teen girls in the bathroom. Put this terrible argument down, and slowly back away.

15 women say Trump sexually assaulted them. His first wife said he raped her (which Trump's lawyer defended by saying you can't rape you wife). He spied on teen girls in the bathroom. Put this terrible argument down, and slowly back away.

I would put Trumps sexual accusations in the same category as Bill Clinton's.

Really? They denounced him? Wtf are you talking about.

The thought of some 20 something sucking on that fat fuck’s cock is appalling

Oh and Hillary is keeping the $$$

Ph posted the article with Hillary and Obama condemning him.

If you want to talk about them keeping the money, that's another thing.

Along that line, what exactly happens to money donated that is then refused? Do you just give it back to Weinstein? Some how that doesn't seem like the best way to punish him, and Rush would be on the radio tomorrow saying something like "Hillary just gave MILLIONS of dollars to support Weinstein!"

Last edited:
Ph posted the article with Hillary and Obama condemning him.

If you want to talk about them keeping the money, that's another thing.

Along that line, what exactly happens to money donated that is then refused? Do you just give it back to Weinstein? Some how that doesn't seem like the best way to punish him, and Rush would be on the radio tomorrow saying something like "Hillary just gave MILLIONS of dollars to support Weinstein!"

Decent democrats gave money donated to charity.

I would put Trumps sexual accusations in the same category as Bill Clinton's.

Clinton is a horn dog. There's no doubt about that. The difference between his infidelities (which were disgraceful) and Trump's actions is that Clinton's were consensual. Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women. Trump bragged about being a serial Peeping Tom towards UNDERAGE girls.

The difference is Clinton should have gotten a divorce versus Trump should have gone to jail.

Clinton has had many sexual assault and rape accusations thrown his way. They are both shitty people.

I don’t understand what the hubbub is with Weinstein. It’s all locker room stuff. He was just doing harmless boys will be boys locker room stuff.

wow, quite the republican hypocrisy. do you feel vindicated now that there is one big sexual harassment in the liberal elite? i mean you talk about giving money back...how about Rupert Murdoch or all the Reps from Fox, you know they gave a ton of money. hell, they made a faux new channel to support Reps.

power and greed...perfect combination for a predator, it doesn't matter what political side of the isle.

get over yourself. i also think Trump is in the same category as Bill Clinton. we know how much Reps love Bill, so goes to show that you look the other way for your candidate. we didn't know as much about Bill in the 90s as we did with Trump when you voted for him...that is on your hypocritical ass!

Back