• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hinton for the Starter: Who's In?

Will be interesting to see what Clawson dies next week. Hinton should clearly be the starter, but Clawson seems to have some kind of infatuation with Wolford.

Will be interesting to see what Clawson dies next week. Hinton should clearly be the starter, but Clawson seems to have some kind of infatuation with Wolford.

So you expect him to DIE? That seems a little extreme.

No more Wolford or I'm flying to Winston and yelling tersley at Clawson from decent seats in the stands myself!

I think he has to start Hinton until he gets hurt or has like a 4 INT game.

I'm down with the read option and deep ball offense.

Hinton should be QB, but if we go down 21 or 28 points and need to throw, I wouldn't be surprised to see Wolford. Even in a 2 minute drill, I'd expect to see Wolford.

Hinton should be QB, but if we go down 21 or 28 points and need to throw, I wouldn't be surprised to see Wolford. Even in a 2 minute drill, I'd expect to see Wolford.

Hinton ran some nice 2 minute drills last year.

There should not be any question as to who the starter is moving forward. However, I am concerned that Hinton won't hold up under the bounding that he will endure playing as he does. Wolford must play a few series in most of our remaining games, I think.

There should not be any question as to who the starter is moving forward. However, I am concerned that Hinton won't hold up under the bounding that he will endure playing as he does. Wolford must play a few series in most of our remaining games, I think.

Nope.

+1

Hinton took one big pop that i remember today, but usually does a pretty good job of getting to the sideline and avoiding hits. The pass protection also looks to be significantly improved over last year. We gave up four sacks today, but three of those were against Wolford, who had happy feet all day and bears most of the blame for those plays.

Back