• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hire FGCU Coach Please

El Chupe will hook up Mrs. Enfield, that's not a problem. She probs has to wait until the kids go to bed though to get strong and put on Broken Social Scene records.

If El Chupe hooks up with Mrs. Enfield all rep should end as no one will be deserving after that. He will have set the bar unattainably high.

Guys, Mrs. Enfield is a loyal spouse and classy woman. The only one making love in her is Mr. Enfield. El Chupe can be friends with her though. We'll all rent a big house together on Wrightsville on July 4 week and bring El Chupe and all the kids, and stay up late making crazy drinks and telling stories of the old days when we were younger and wilder.

come to my beach so i can provide beer.

DUNK CITY YEA DUNK DUNK CITY YEAH

This should really be a no-brainer for Ronald.

Most likely scenario upon hiring Mr. and Mrs. Enfield is that we become this generation's Phi Slamma Jamma on the court, and our stands are packed with Mrs. Enfield's hot model friends and celebrities like Leonardo Di Caprio and Bill Clinton and Haley Joel Osment.

Worst case scenario is that it doesn't work out (though we'll still undoubtedly be better than we've been under [Redacted]) and Ronald can be all like, "see what happens motherfuckers when I do what you want?" and then he can tell us to cram it and he can retire. Note: this scenario won't happen but the first one will.

Ronald, this is a win-win.

Most likely scenario upon hiring Mr. and Mrs. Enfield is that we become this generation's Phi Slamma Jamma on the court, and our stands are packed with Mrs. Enfield's hot model friends and celebrities like Leonardo Di Caprio and Bill Clinton and Haley Joel Osment.

Worst case scenario is that it doesn't work out (though we'll still undoubtedly be better than we've been under [Redacted]) and Ronald can be all like, "see what happens motherfuckers when I do what you want?" and then he can tell us to cram it and he can retire. Note: this scenario won't happen but the first one will.

Ronald, this is a win-win.

:bowrofl:

i mean seriously... we are at such a low-point that we could implement the plot of the whoopie goldberg classic "Eddie" where a random fans gets to become the head coach and its unlikely that we would be much worse. and we'd have more fans.

Remember the Giants.

It's sad but Say Hey's posts on this thread are the most entertained I have been by anything wake-related in 2013.

At this point I am checking this thread regularly just to read Say Hey's posts.

i mean seriously... we are at such a low-point that we could implement the plot of the whoopie goldberg classic "Eddie" where a random fans gets to become the head coach and its unlikely that we would be much worse. and we'd have more fans.

all they'd have to do is pm rj and ph and they would win 5 more games!

It's sad but Say Hey's posts on this thread are the most entertained I have been by anything wake-related in 2013.

He is a comedic genius and it is a shame that he is doing what he is doing instead of writing comedy. We are not worthy.

What's funny about Say Hey's posts? It's like saying someone who says "2+2=4" or "the sky is blue" is funny.

Guy is just spittin pearls.

LMAO at one of the resident idiot BzInners posting the "NCAA looking at FGCU" tag. Go fuck yourself.

i literally have zero doubt that he can recruit. between convincing the lovely mrs. enfield to give up banging anyone in the planet so she could bang him til death do them part and his success as an entrepreneur, likely raising a lot of capital along the way, there is no doubt the dude knows how to get it done. too bad i've already convinced myself that there is no way he's coming here.

Back