• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hire FGCU Coach Please

My wife and I had a full conversation about Mrs. Enfield tonight. I had to play it kind of cool, but I think she knows I love her. My wife and Mrs. Enfield would get pedicures together and from time to time I'd come home from work to find them drinking white wine together in my kitchen. "Hello, ladies." I wouldn't talk bball with Mr. Enfield, because that's probably boring for him, so we'd talk baseball and the new season of the Real World: Portland. Mrs. Say Hey agreed that she looks like grown up Coach Taylor's daughter. We google image searched her at dinner and that pic of Mrs. Enfield and her nipple popped up and we were like woah. Bartender didn't see it though. I would've been like, it's all good, it's Mrs. Enfield. I wonder what she's doing tonight and if she's thinking about what it'll be like to be our coach.

I keep thinking about the story of how they met. Imagine getting that phone call.

"Hey Andy, you still driving to Boston next week?"

"Yeah sure. Why?"

"I got a friend going to Boston who needs a ride."

"That's fine. He'll have to chip in for gas."

"OK. She's a supermodel who was on the cover of Maxim a few months ago. She's going to see Oklahoma State play at Boston College. She's a huge OK State hoops fan."

[pause]

"Forget what I said about gas."

The guy's a boss and a closer. He still got gas money

I think we've discovered the identity of our rampant Enfield tagger

Hadn't thought about Nikki Taylor in years. She was definitely one of my favorites back in the day.

Say Hey, you do realize the future Mrs. Enfield probably went nuts when Jason Skaer banked that 3.

Her sister was even hotter.

He probably used the same strategy I developed in high school in the event I ever met Covergirl Nikki Taylor. I would act like I didn't know she was a supermodel and just talk about how smart she was and how much I appreciated her for her MIND and who she was as a PERSON instead of because she is an angel descended from the lap of Jesus himself. That's probs what Enfield did, because I feel like he and I are a lot of like and would probably be friends and hang out in real life and me and Mrs. Enfield would be friends too and sit on my screened-in porch and have drinks and talk about things. I really think we need to hire him. I'm serious, y'all.

:laugh:

So the point of my post is that we don't have to worry about one of those programs trying to hire Enfield. As far as I am concerned, other than those 5, Duke, and maybe Arizona and Michigan State, Wake is as good of a job as there is.

lol. what a bunch of delusional crap

Billy-Madison-Chris-Farley.jpg

That Amanda Enfield is one fine piece of aise...

Last edited:
My wife and I had a full conversation about Mrs. Enfield tonight. I had to play it kind of cool, but I think she knows I love her. My wife and Mrs. Enfield would get pedicures together and from time to time I'd come home from work to find them drinking white wine together in my kitchen. "Hello, ladies." I wouldn't talk bball with Mr. Enfield, because that's probably boring for him, so we'd talk baseball and the new season of the Real World: Portland. Mrs. Say Hey agreed that she looks like grown up Coach Taylor's daughter. We google image searched her at dinner and that pic of Mrs. Enfield and her nipple popped up and we were like woah. Bartender didn't see it though. I would've been like, it's all good, it's Mrs. Enfield. I wonder what she's doing tonight and if she's thinking about what it'll be like to be our coach.

Sometimes I enjoy your posts and sometimes I really don't at all.

Back