• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hit and Run on campus

I do not hook up in bathrooms. One of my rules. Seems gross.

Bro, give it a try.

Sometimes you're studying abroad in a foreign country and you're visiting your GF but she has roommates that won't leave.

Sometimes, you're trying to check more buildings off on your Wake list so you go back to your freshman dorm, but don't live there anymore so you have to use the first floor bathroom.

It's cool they have locks.

...I mean, I'm just saying, you might find yourself in that situation.

I hadn't opened this thread in like five pages, and was wondering how it could be still be front page without new information. Bravo on the tangent.

It is kind of sad that we are talking about bathroom hookups in a thread about a Hit and Run victim on campus.

They just insalled a speed bump either today or yesterday at the crosswalk where she got hit. I drove right by that spot Tuesday night for the UNC game and it wasn't there.

it seems like they install speed bumps and take them down all the time

this one serves real purpose

it seems like they install speed bumps and take them down all the time

this one serves real purpose

Yeah and the nice thing is that it's one th big rubber ones so they can take it out if it snows or if they don't feel that there is a need anymore. It's also a lot cheaper and quicker to install than the asphalt ones that are built into the road. I actually saw a news crew filming right by the speed bump today when I got back to campus.

Back