• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hit and Run on campus

Didn't know it was thought to be three females?

I would check campus registered vehicles. Can't be too many white SUVs registered (if they are indeed students).

Seems liek it would be a good chance that it is students who are responsible. I would hope that WFPD have checked for white SUV's registered to students, but based on my dealings with them it's not likely.

2 or 3 people in a car that hit someone and none of them got out to help? That's terrible.

It also won't be easy to keep that a secret. Someone will probably come forward.

The writer of that article should consider finding a more flattering picture to be used online.

absolutely despicable, yet somehow I am not surprised to hear this happened. Makes me sad.

someone is going to do it eventually, so I will just get it out of the way

:nosat

220px-I_Know_What_You_Did_Last_Summer.jpg

2 or 3 people in a car that hit someone and none of them got out to help? That's terrible.

It also won't be easy to keep that a secret. Someone will probably come forward.

Not only did they not get out to help, they left the body on the hood as the drove through campus.

They now think that it is a light colored vehicle that looks like an SUV and there is a reward being offered by WFUPD for anybody who steps forward with info that leads to an arrest.

I remember when I first got the email about this accident. IT was right in between classes and its the only thing that people in Kirby were talking about. It is really sad that these people didn't stop but I'm not too confident that we'll ever know who did it.

Last edited:
What time of night was this? Driver had to be under the influence for them not to stop.

It was like 6:30 PM like a couple weeks before Christmas IIRC. Also the WFPD went through all registered light SUV's because I got asked about my car so I guess we know that. There was a witness saying that there was a woman driving and there were three people in the car. The car allegedly continued driving after they had hit her and she was on the hood of the car for a solid 50 feet before rolling off.

It was between Q and Wait Chapel

Not necessarily IMO, they didn't get caught for 2 weeks despite a pretty large-scale investigation and felony hit and run carries a minimum sentence in North Carolina under the sentencing guidelines doesn't it?

Not necessarily IMO, they didn't get caught for 2 weeks despite a pretty large-scale investigation and felony hit and run carries a minimum sentence in North Carolina under the sentencing guidelines doesn't it?

Assuming no prior misdemeanors, the guideline recommends 4-6 months for class h felony (death or serious injury) hit and run. Mitigated is 3-4. Aggravated 6-8.

Last edited:
Back