• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hit and Run on campus

Unfortunately, I just don't think this is going to be solved. I don't see the girls coming forward and there were no other witnesses it appears.

don't think so.

UPDATED: 5:09 pm EST December 16, 2011

Oops, didn't read it that closely! Someone just posted it on the FB picture so I thought it was recent.

I believe I heard they had a suspect, but were having difficulty gathering sufficient evidence.

Look at any girls who recently withdrew from WFU or withdraw after this year. I'd like to think anyone with a conscience/brain would be racked with guilt/fearful of police investigation that they would want to get away. Just my $0.02

Supposedly, the WFUPD has posted the picture all over Reynolda Hall, as well.

So the lady works for Aramark, spends all day serving kids of varying degrees of douchyness and then they hit her with a car and run away? Awful.

Maybe the WFUPD could have handed it over to the actually police. I don't know what they would have done differently, but in the two times I've dealt with the Wake Police, they're almost entirely incompetent.

Maybe the WFUPD could have handed it over to the actually police. I don't know what they would have done differently, but in the two times I've dealt with the Wake Police, they're almost entirely incompetent.

I can't IMAGINE that the W-S police aren't involved in this.

Search twitter for someone at Wake who posted "Oops did I hit that".

Also girls who came back 2nd semester with a different car.

Yes. I'd even go with "anyone who brought back and registered a different car 2nd semester", regardless of gender.

Unfortunately with the timing I think it would be really easy to just get the car fixed over break. Someone said earlier she could have just said she hit a deer or something.

Also girls who came back 2nd semester with a different car.

That would not narrow it down. I feel like every semester there was at least 1-2 people I knew that had new/different cars.

398378_313391385373479_120820407963912_980130_1727411829_n.jpg

Honestly I think the boards could figure this out by Monday if we had access to car registrations and other info.

This. Is there some kind of riff between campus cops and "real" ones? When I had that "incident" at my house, there were ambulances, firetrucks, and about 6 winston-salem cop cars, but no campus police (even though it was on campus). Now, the w-s cops were pretty useless as well, but you'd think that there would be some kind of communication between the two.

Back