• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Holes lose to Rebels

Kenpom called that UNC foul shot. Only he called it at the 9:00 mark and it came at 8:47. It's still pretty remarkable how close he was.

That Lopez kid for UNLV has an atrocious beard. It's like a half-hearted Amish beard. Just terrible.

i just started watching and every time down the court UNC has had the ball, UNLV was called for a foul.

I keep thinking fans are chanting "Assholes, Assholes" b/c UNC is playing, but just realized they are chanting Rebels.

I keep thinking fans are chanting "Assholes, Assholes" b/c UNC is playing, but just realized they are chanting Rebels.

I also thought they were chanting "asshole" and was hoping they were chanting it at Roy. By the way, his tie is somewhat Bzzesque this evening.

Let's wait and see how the refs help UNC out of this hole. It's coming. We all know it's coming. Hopefully, UNLV can stop all eight of them on the floor.

hahahahhahaa

Foul called on UNLV when everyone is just going for the basketball after a UNC miss. NICE EYES, REF! Impressive that you saw that one.

Back