• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Holly Saunders....( Golf Channel )

Hondo

Reaction score
Mine Gawd....and she can play....err....she can hit the pill too !

:golfclap::nopics::naughty:

I've always thought she looked pretty good on "The Morning Drive" show on TGC, but last night in the golf skirt took it to a whole different level. She is smoking!!!!

Golf Channel chicks > Fox News/MSNBC/CNN, even Robin Meade.

overlapping/fapping grip is a fantastic tag

If you think your own thread is worthless without pics then go ahead and post some pics already.

7b23a6c94580c0a29e1199d02f106362.jpg

Good friend of mine works for The Golf Channel. Said she is still smoking hot on her worst day. Basically everywhere she goes she turns heads. He's also heard a few 'ESPN like' stories of sexcapades with the women of the GC......

Morning Drive’s Holly Sonders is playing in the Arnold Palmer Invitational Pro-Am on Wednesday as an amateur partner for Webb Simpson.

Being a Wake guy at this tournament certainly has its perks. Much better than getting stuck with some suit.

Qbjk.St.4.jpg

Last edited:
She hooked it with Kuselias after he got canned at ESPN and came to GC, correct?

Back