• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Holly Saunders....( Golf Channel )

Good lord. I can never even watch that whore now.

Interesting. I flip between Sportscenter, Mike & Mike and Morning Drive when working out in the a.m. All 3 alternate being the most irritating depending on who's on and what they're talking about. And yeah, I can do without Kuselius. But the thought of Jimmy Roberts putting me to sleep as I'm working out is plain wrong. If the choice to replace Kuselius is between Roberts and Foltz, please make it Foltz. Guy has a good wit and loves to pick on Williams. Foltz is probably the best commentator on the whole network. Can't believe Sonders is actually engaged to Kuselius.

Anything that gets that annoying ass Kuselius out of this business is a-ok with me.

^ Didn't click the link. He's actually getting a promotion from what it sounds like to the NBC Sports Channel.

^ Didn't click the link. He's actually getting a promotion from what it sounds like to the NBC Sports Channel.

Of course that is what NBC and EK are saying. Who knows. But the Wei link confirms they are engaged, FWIW.

Back