• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HOLY SHIT IT'S A SHARK

ive long argued that getting eaten by a shark would be a great way to go. i mean a big ass shark that comes out of nowhere and takes a huge chunk in one bite so you don't suffer too much. if that is an option then sign me up. so primal. theres no place id rather be than enjoying myself catching some sweet radical, so to be snuffed out in the prime right there would be ok with me. vaya con dios brahs.

i had a coworker who always swore that if the doc ever gave him a death sentence (cancer, etc), he was going to go into the woods and try to die by picking a fight with a bear. he wanted his kids to be able to tell their kids that their grandpa died in a really bad-ass way.

i had a coworker who always swore that if the doc ever gave him a death sentence (cancer, etc), he was going to go into the woods and try to die by picking a fight with a bear. he wanted his kids to be able to tell their kids that their grandpa died in a really bad-ass way.

If I was ever terminally ill, I would live so recklessly.

If I was ever terminally ill, I would live so recklessly.

me too. but i don't think i'd want to pick a fight with a bear. i think i'd rather just go skydiving every day until i crashed or something.

Just swim from Cape Town to Seal Island and back.

Base jump off of anything and everything.

Learn to handle venomous snakes (maybe not, F snakes).

Drive in an area of China with a large percentage of women in the population.

You know, crazy stuff.

I have a friend that says he is going to take up Heroine if he gets the death sentence. I mean, the only real down side is addiction and you aint gonna last anyway.

I won't be getting in the water during my next inlet fishing excursion in SC...

Just swim from Cape Town to Seal Island and back.

Base jump off of anything and everything.

Learn to handle venomous snakes (maybe not, F snakes).

Drive in an area of China with a large percentage of women in the population.

You know, crazy stuff.

Since that's the area they breach, I always thought a true thrill seeker with a death wish should attempt to water ski it. You're either going to live to tell about it or make for a great Chris Fallows photo.

I have a friend that says he is going to take up Heroine if he gets the death sentence. I mean, the only real down side is addiction and you aint gonna last anyway.

megan-fox-wonder-woman.jpg

as much as it would suck to be attacked by a shark, it's pretty much the coolest thing you can live to tell about.

Was watching Tosh.O from Tuesday night and this video was shown about 2/3rds of the way through the show.

2nd video they say she was fishing for red drum (red snapper). Bull sharks have been spotted around Topsail and Surf City before.

When I was a little kid, we went to see Battleship North Carolina in Wilmington and there was a Gator swimming around in the water around the ship. I think it is fairly unusual to see alligators in North Carolina, though clearly not unprecedented. I've never seen (or heard of) one being on the beach in the surf like that one, though.

Back