• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Homeland Season 2 thread

Here's a theory that may explain some of the weirdness of the last episode... it has it's flaws but I like the main conceit of the theory because
come to think of it we never do really so all that much of went down during Brody's kidnapping by Nazir... and there haven't been any major twists this season yet like when they did the Brody two-step in season 1.

Dude, you're the VP's son, you should be getting all kinds of high quality private school trim and you pick DANA as the object of your affection?

I mean she looks sorta DTF but jeez kid. The Secret Service protection on a date alone should get you a hummer or two.

Holy crap, Dana lives in Atlanta, Decatur to be specific.

I guess we are a city in decline, although Dickhater is a pretty sweet place.

you guys complain a lot. looks like they are setting up for brodie to get whacked. bbrody is at peace with the whole thing, clean break from the family. i don't think anyone wants to deal with an extended amount of ross/rachel out of these two.

Dana actually made the most sense last night.

I was really disappointed that Brody didn't get sniped when he was sitting in his car at the end. I was also hoping Dana was collateral damage to said sniping. The show would be 10x better without her. My blood pressure goes up the second I see her.

I will not be prepared to have a teenager...

Getting harder and harder to hide the fact that Claire is preggers. Looked like she was wearing sweatpants that were six sizes too big in the last episode.

My favorite part was when they were all going to simply leave the warehouse where the world's most dangerous terrorist may or may not be hiding, without even bringing in, I don't know, a FUCKING DOG to sniff around and see whether he might be hiding behind a fucking machine. Jesus. This show has reached Walking Dead levels of dumb. I'm sort of at the point now where I'm hate watching it.

My favorite part was when they were all going to simply leave the warehouse where the world's most dangerous terrorist may or may not be hiding, without even bringing in, I don't know, a FUCKING DOG to sniff around and see whether he might be hiding behind a fucking machine. Jesus. This show has reached Walking Dead levels of dumb. I'm sort of at the point now where I'm hate watching it.

They used a chimp and he was fucking worthless

I still feel Gomez is a mole... I almost might just be racist

Carrie is the mole. Her allegiance is to Brody, not America. She's been turned. They'll run off together if Brody doesn't die after she learns of the assassination plot and stars crying and making ridiculous faces.

Every week I hope Brody, Dana and Carrie die.

I keep hoping Sunday will be the day they both die but I just can't imagine the show killing off the two main characters to date. Brody really HAS to die to save the show. No one wants to watch the two lovers run from the CIA season 3.

Sent from my iPhone

Back