• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hookup Mishap Stories

This was a mishap for the extremely trashed young lady involved...

One of my bros took her back to his room and they do the deed. He gets up to go to the bathroom. She says to hurry back b/c she wants to do it again. He's not interested and asks a housemate if he wants a turn, which he gladly accepts. The room is pitch black, he's of similar build and doesn't say anything, so apparently she can't tell any difference and thinks it's the same guy. The deed is done again and he gets up to go to the bathroom. The tag is made and #3 goes in for his turn, but he's nothing like the first two guys physically and part way through the act she realizes that she's Amtrak.

Well, at least OTF is off the hook for most offensive story.

One of my bros took her back to his room and they do the deed. He gets up to go to the bathroom. She says to hurry back b/c she wants to do it again. He's not interested and asks a housemate if he wants a turn, which he gladly accepts. The room is pitch black, he's of similar build and doesn't say anything, so apparently she can't tell any difference and thinks it's the same guy. The deed is done again and he gets up to go to the bathroom. The tag is made and #3 goes in for his turn, but he's nothing like the first two guys physically and part way through the act she realizes that she's Amtrak.

This is terrible. I'm a huge asshole and I would never even think of doing this. If I was the girl, I'm calling the authorities or finding someone to murder these guys.

:eek:

Yeah, thats not cool. I think theres a name for that: its .... yeah, it rape.

I'm pretty sure El Chupe the American Hero caught some girls pulling this same switcharoo on him one time. They pulled the switch when he got up to use the facilities and take a bong hit. He realized it was a different chick when she wanted him to piitb, but he had tried that to the point of frustration with the first girl who wouldn't hear it. Lights go on, and the jig is up. It turned out that girl #1 had tagged out after round 1 to do her roomie a solid because her roomie had a big crush on el chupe but her advances had previously been denied. I think they both had fratastic boyfriends at the time lol.

El Chupe is someone I would love to have a drink with

Shoulda just killed a kitten and called it a night, instead.

Back