• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot Babez Poll - Emily vs Marisa

Who is hawtter?

• Emily Ratajkowski

Votes: 30 33.3%
  • Marissa Miller

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • Doofus/Numbers

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
tranny face? gtfo. what is wrong with some of you guys.

THANKS BUCKETS!

tumblr_mncwqe65zy1qh28qoo1_500.gif

ITC you are an idiot. Post a picture of your wife on here. Doubtful she has a better face.

aw, bishop is smitten. Look at him getting all defensive. :heart:

She is fucking incredibly hot no doubt, in the video and other pics. Beautiful face and body and seems to have a good attitude about it all. But the poses she is striking in the posted pics make her look weird. Can't put my finger on it

That video is great though. The song is fair to middling, and he was smart to put the topless models in there because otherwise that mediocre shit is forgettable. I saw him live once opening for JOhn Legend and he is a great singer and a decent performer but his songs have always been meh to me.

aw, bishop is smitten. Look at him getting all defensive. :heart:

She is fucking incredibly hot no doubt, in the video and other pics. Beautiful face and body and seems to have a good attitude about it all. But the poses she is striking in the posted pics make her look weird. Can't put my finger on it

That video is great though. The song is fair to middling, and he was smart to put the topless models in there because otherwise that mediocre shit is forgettable. I saw him live once opening for JOhn Legend and he is a great singer and a decent performer but his songs have always been meh to me.

I am totally smitten. I need to find a good interview of her so I can get to know her better...

I'm with ITC. There's something about her face that is somehow off? I'd take MM any day. And look im not saying she's not hot, or that i banged hotter chicks when i was at wake or that she's a tranny or whatever but (to be honest) i'm not sure she's stop traffic in Target with civilian clothes on.

BTW i think ITC pwned the Bish - took the challenge and delivered (assuming that really is his wife). Mrs. ITC aint bad at all....

Back