• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot Babez Poll - Emily vs Marisa

Who is hawtter?

• Emily Ratajkowski

Votes: 30 33.3%
  • Marissa Miller

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • Doofus/Numbers

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Y'all are fucking crazy, ITC's wife is a doll.

I get the feeling a lot of you internet model worshipers ain't getting very much real-life pwah.

Anyone seen the beats pill commercial with the blurred lines video? It's absurd.

I'm with ITC. There's something about her face that is somehow off? I'd take MM any day. And look im not saying she's not hot, or that i banged hotter chicks when i was at wake or that she's a tranny or whatever but (to be honest) i'm not sure she's stop traffic in Target with civilian clothes on.

BTW i think ITC pwned the Bish - took the challenge and delivered (assuming that really is his wife). Mrs. ITC aint bad at all....

zippy chance i got pwnt

yea man... gotta speak in 3rd person... every now and then...

seriously though... I think I got a SHAWT with this Emily babe

Yo, Darden-boy, where you at? I'm drinking at the Corner and obtained rooms on East Lawn.

Thanks for posting that. I can't find that Best Of on Vimeo anymore. It probably would have broken the internet had more people seen it.

This girl needs to be added to this poll:

469bb0102dc8f2885dc0e5af6b4ea239623611023-600x386.png

Back