• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

No, she's 19. But yeah, I guess she might be too young to know better. Or maybe in real life Mark Sanchez is a very nice man. Who knows.

Second page is not acceptable

jc%20-%20MarrakechMR_94.jpg

jc%20-%20MarrakechMR_136.jpg

These are excellent. There's no way she can buy bras in a regular store - she must have to have them custom-made.

uptonv.jpg

seriously though she actually has put on some weight...

(and even more seriously, i would still fuck the shit out of her)

Pretty sure the girl at the top with the gigantic mammaries is a shop. There be suspect pixels in them pictures.

Pretty sure the girl at the top with the gigantic mammaries is a shop. There be suspect pixels in them pictures.

Nope, they're real (in the sense that they haven't been shopped at least). Jordan Carver.

Jordan_Carver-eyes-chickipedia-lovely-babe-stunning-soft_thumb_585x795.jpg

Jordan_Carver-hot-young-babe-soft-stunning-lovely-sexy_thumb_585x795.jpg

jordan-carver-130239_thumb_585x795.jpeg

I hope the dating Mark Sanchez part is not true. He seems like a huge douchebag.

FWIW Kate Upton's cousin went to Wake.

yeah her sister went to wake and dated mike drum. Also, her sis works for the Jets and Kate Upton always tweets about being at the games. Yeah she put on a little weight but she is still ridiculously hot. I imagine she's just living it up cause shes 19 and is the hottest chick in the world.

yeah her sister went to wake and dated mike drum. Also, her sis works for the Jets and Kate Upton always tweets about being at the games. Yeah she put on a little weight but she is still ridiculously hot. I imagine she's just living it up cause shes 19 and is the hottest chick in the world.

I know her cousin who went to Wake.

we have to enjoy kate while we can cause she's going to be one of those total fatasses that in a few years the younger people will be like why the hell is this broad semi-famous? girl in star wars or anna nicole smith style

Back