• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

Katharine-McPhee.jpg

katharine-mcphee-sexy-photo.jpg

:laugh: was forced to watch that show last night. She was defs the bright spot.

I actually think Kate Upton is one of the very few girls who looks WAY better on video (or live, I guess, if you have the opportunity) than in photos. In pictures, I can acknowledge that she's hot (obviously) but not the hottest girl in the world. In videos (or .gifs like ther one with her dancing), she's absolutely SMOKING.

I actually think Kate Upton is one of the very few girls who looks WAY better on video (or live, I guess, if you have the opportunity) than in photos. In pictures, I can acknowledge that she's hot (obviously) but not the hottest girl in the world. In videos (or .gifs like ther one with her dancing), she's absolutely SMOKING.

I absolutely agree with the video thing, although I think there is definitely an argument for her being the hottest in the world.

Back