• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

l_34f326269f2d6887bbc2b63185f11bdf.jpg

10426SD_3.jpg

Boobs are nice to look at, but it's not like they'd really enhance the sexual experience for me or anything. To quote a guy who studied abroad with me in London, "there is nothing as good as a well-lubricated female vagina." Indeed.

Boobs are nice to look at, but it's not like they'd really enhance the sexual experience for me or anything. To quote a guy who studied abroad with me in London, "there is nothing as good as a well-lubricated female vagina." Indeed.

huh? looks matter during sex.

huh? looks matter during sex.

No one's saying the girl has to be flat chested. I'm just saying that the marginal benefits of moving from A to B to C to D cup diminish as you move up, and the marginal costs increase (stretch marks, gross). So the ideal area is somewhere around big B to big C.

so much better than male vagina.

Anyone on here ever been with a woman with an enormous rack like that? If so, are they as fun as they look?

Not sure what size that is but I dated a chick back in my late 20-30's that had a 36DD rack. It was most incredible. My wife has a 34DD rack thats just as fine.

Fucking eh, I don't feel like rehosting that shit. Noobs.

No one's saying the girl has to be flat chested. I'm just saying that the marginal benefits of moving from A to B to C to D cup diminish as you move up, and the marginal costs increase (stretch marks, gross). So the ideal area is somewhere around big B to big C.

+a million

She has comic book proportions, and looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels, and from having seen a few shops in my time.

Back