• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot Dudes Thread

Yeah Andy Samberg is hot... but I think you could have found a better picture of him! Unless you think it's hot because you're a cat lady. :p

haha I saw that picture this morning on the Nerdist and it made me laugh. It's a double dose of cute - though there are definitely better pictures of Samberg.

samberg1.jpg

andy%20samberg.jpg

Last edited:
just started watching prison break. dominic purcell is mighty fine. (as is wentworth miller which I've expressed earlier in this thread)

ts

That show is still on? I had no idea. My roommate and I watched the first season, and I think 90%+ of the reason we watched was for Wentworth Miller.

Just realized I received my first ever rep point. Thanks RTQ!

Oh+The+Drama.jpg

Since Adam Scott already got some representation, I present another golf hot guy...Paul Casey
casey.jpg

august_caseysOpener_600x400.jpg

and another, Aaron Baddeley (he's goofy looking sometimes but also not bad on the eyes)
aaron_baddeley.gif

I actually enjoy golf but looking at these guys doesn't hurt (and we watch golf every weekend not just Master's/US Open, etc)

Also so that the baseball representation on this thread isn't too Mariners heavy:

Skip Schumaker
3865721226_62e3e0cbf0.jpg

You realize that's a baseball bat right?

ICHIRO!!! is sexy and, more importantly, the coolest mother fucker on the planet.

The puck bunnies seem to be all about the Adam McQuaid bandwagon

Bruins%20Blue%20Jackets%20Trade%20Hockey.JPG

the-most-beautiful-hair-in-hockey.jpg

tumblr_ljte3wGkGw1qj5idxo1_500.png

tumblr_ljcnzhnNnD1qh3730o1_500.jpg

Aside from his wallet, there is NOTHING hot about Aaron Rodgers.

Back