• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot or Not -- Gina Grad

Coach O

Reaction score
Radio personality/podcaster Gina Grad is a "full-figured" gal…it seems that her weight really fluctuates.

Hot or Not?

2j1319c.jpg

jzwswp.jpg

I think she's pretty hot.

Definitely. I love the guys who run down chicks like this when the fact is she wouldn't give their sorry asses the time of day in the first place.

youre just jealous because she would clearly never even speak to you with the hordes of men fighting for her time.
Seriously.

I mean if that's her glam'd up, imagine her the next morning. For women her age in the states, I'd say she's probably in the bottom half of attractiveness.

it's just the classic "old dude ogling anything under 30" scenario.

Probably more a case of "young dude who gets a fraction of the pussy he says he does and wouldn't turn down Rosie O'Donnell" scenario.

Seriously.

I mean if that's her glam'd up, imagine her the next morning. For women her age in the states, I'd say she's probably in the bottom half of attractiveness.

You've been shielded from a lot of uggos in your life. She's probably in her early 30s I'm guessing. A lot of women look a lot worse than that.

gotta love the internet. there are like 1,000 pages of actual hot chicks 3 threads down, but some old geezer has to go on the offensive to assert this mediocre chick is anything but.

gotta love the internet. there are like 1,000 pages of actual hot chicks 3 threads down, but some old geezer has to go on the offensive to assert this mediocre chick is anything but.

And stay off my lawn, punk.

Seriously.

I grew up in a fairly affluent neighborhood, but if facebook is any guide, I think you're overestimating how the average 30 year old ages. Its just brutal, they can't keep the weight down. Being in Vegas/LA has just shielded me from this harsh reality.

I don't think you get the concept of a Hot or Not thread. It's like Vegas oddsmakers….you want 50% of the action on each side.

How is this for you? Hot or Not…

2s8iqv5.jpg

Probably afflicted by the common "blinded by the boobs" disease.

A girl isn't hot just because she has big cans.

Back