• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot or Not -- Gina Grad

I don't think you get the concept of a Hot or Not thread. It's like Vegas oddsmakers….you want 50% of the action on each side.

How is this for you? Hot or Not…

2s8iqv5.jpg

oh no, i get you. i was referring to this old guy:

Definitely. I love the guys who run down chicks like this when the fact is she wouldn't give their sorry asses the time of day in the first place.

put it this way (when i was single): i would have drunkenly hooked up with her and been quick to get out of there in the morning. i never would have spotted her across the bar and thought to myself "i found the target for my attention tonight," but if i found myself with out any other options at closing time she'd make a fine dancing partner.

Betting those cans look way better in a bra & shirt than they do out of them.

Betting those cans look way better in a bra & shirt than they do out of them.

They probably drop to her belly button without a bra...which means they'll be waist high (low?) by the time she is north of 30.

I would guess that attractiveness standards on this board and in general are highly correlated with how the rater judges their own attractiveness. In short, older/fatter/poorer people have lower standards and younger/fitter/richer people have higher standards. Also black dudes love fat white women and sometimes mousy brunettes

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

put it this way (when i was single): i would have drunkenly hooked up with her and been quick to get out of there in the morning. i never would have spotted her across the bar and thought to myself "i found the target for my attention tonight," but if i found myself with out any other options at closing time she'd make a fine dancing partner.

90ec2a56c34e1bd66c25e3d677405eb1e9f3e11bf6e195d06f1e820c90b9d958.jpg

If she wore the clown makeup every day, she would be a serviceable television street reporter. If she had good reporting skills she could move up in market size, but rarely to the anchor desk. I dare say, she looks like she does in the picture with the guys everyday working in radio...so she isn't that hot. Have no idea about her personality...that might move her up on the scale.

Kinda like Rachael Ray...she isn't hideous with the teevee makeup, but I bet its scary when she isn't "on". But she can cook, and has a good on-air personality..so that moves her needle up.

That said, nobody is making me a news director, so I won't have to hire these chicks

Another thing with hot or not threads: 0 and 1 does not answer the question.

Many girls can be considered not hot, but many a dudes on a message board would still plow her.

The gulf between a binary 1 and hot is probably pretty large no matter what the perspective.

Back