• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

House of Cards (End Date Set/Spacey Accused Sexual Assault)

i kept figuring they would see his reflection off the window of the approaching train

I'm only through 3 eps of S2 but while Im still on board more or less, Im sorta with you on this.

Frank's whole freaking trench coat and hat inspector gadget outfit in the one blind spot on the platform was soo corndogg.

And when betamale reporter bro sits down with the police dude to check the video they dont bother to rewind like 1 minute in the footage where they would clearly see her talking to someone on the other side of the barrier.

The show goes to such lengths to cover detail at some junctures and then just completely glosses over others. Maybe that footage will be revisited, we'll see.

I am personally hoping that Frank gets the balls to confront someone who isnt a chick or passed out bro at some point and gets fucking owned. Notice that he didnt try and fight back the teamster bro.

haven't learned by now that Frank only picks battles he can win?

Right, but do we think he knew? Definitely double meaning, though. Would love if the driver eventually just turned.

why would meachum hate him at that juncture? frank just got him into the Secret Service from the Capital Police

Was interpreting it as a F (yo)U because Meacham knows that Frank killed her, however given their situation and his allegiance, he knows he can't ever say anything.

Look at the face Meacham gives in the car after giving the gift.

Was interpreting it as a F (yo)U because Meacham knows that Frank killed her, however given their situation and his allegiance, he knows he can't ever say anything.

How many episodes of season 2 have you watched?

i think youre reading it wrong. pretty sure he means it as that's frank's motto, and he admires him for it.

If his face was at all apprehensive/strange it was because he was probs a bit worried about giving him a gift even though he was told not to. They have a pretty close relationship since Frank has helped his ass out big time on a few occasions now.

House of Cards

Currently watching episode 7. I'll hold off on future discussion as I'm assuming a spoiler is relevant.

I'll just say we should revisit the issue of Meachum's opinion of Frank after you've finished the season.

Last edited:

What? It has nothing to do with killing anyone. It was a gift that he gave him as they are close. A few episodes before that, Claire and Meachem discussed the cuff links outside the apartment as a potential gift...

.. and (just in case nonny somehow missed this) it was also his birthday.

Nonny just go watch True Detective and quit being #nervous

"The road to power is paved with hypocrisy and casualties. Never regret."

Ehh, except for the way it ended (and therefore, the way he acted during the whole episode) was too perfect for a first ep.

YES, loved the "have you forgotten me?"

Is the F.U. directed towards us? Or to the world? IS FRANCIS THE DEVIL?

Back