• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How big was the biggest girl you ever boinked?

jc13890

Reaction score
Were you drunk? Would you do it again? Entertaining/enjoyable? Is there a formula that we are supposed to use to determine if we should or shouldn't?

Don't know but after your dad goes to sleep, look in her drawer and tell me what size she is. Thanks.

So strange how so many of you guys are obsessed with the weight of other people...just...weird

I've only boinked one fat chick, but she was and is kind of ridiculously pretty (and I don't mean cute in a fat girl way) so I excused my lapse. I still have a weird attraction to her this day. I also boinked a couple of ex-fat chicks bordering on becoming fat again. All went down at the drop of a hat and were very eager to please. The fat one was probably around 180-190 range. Hard to tell. I was trying to ignore the rolls and get off.

I boinked her!

dj_qualls.jpg

I've only boinked one fat chick, but she was and is kind of ridiculously pretty (and I don't mean cute in a fat girl way) so I excused my lapse. I still have a weird attraction to her this day. I also boinked a couple of ex-fat chicks bordering on becoming fat again. All went down at the drop of a hat and were very eager to please. The fat one was probably around 180-190 range. Hard to tell. I was trying to ignore the rolls and get off.

If ELC posted about nothing other than his opinions about sex and stories about sex, he would be the greatest poster in the history of message boards.

And lol at the "Milhouse raped by fatty" tag. Out yourself if you want some pos rep.

Just under two bills. Am not proud, but from what I remember, she was amazing in the sack - anything to please.

This is a pretty standard line of thinking, but my problem is that I am a big fan of reverse cowgirl, and when she has the weight of a linebacker it kinda sucks. I like spinners. So my experience with the large ones is limited by this.

I'd say 130-140 it's hard to tell with girls. Even though I've been with a lot of chicks, I have pretty high standards.

you guys are idiots, and i would be willing to bet you are terrible guessers of weight.

O shit I forgot this girl my freshman year. She was probably 170+ and basically raped me at a party. Dragged me back to my dorm and wanted some Caturday in her. By now I'd sobered up and had a big problem on my hands caused she had passed out. I didn't want anyone to know that I was with such a creature so I tried everything to wake her up. By now it was 2am and people were coming home from the night when one exclaimed "Caturday has a big black girl in his bed." She wasn't black but had a black dress on. Then it was like a sightseeing expedition to come look at this creature. Finally, the RA came home so I passed the task off on him and slept in the lounge. Eventually, the beast was awakened and she was angry. I wanted no part of her. As she staggered to RIDE, I yelled "Great time. See you soon." She just flipped me off. Then tried the same stunt the next weekend. Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, no fatties in my bed.

As someone else mentioned, I just don't get the board's fat hate/stigma/whatever you want to call it.

As someone else mentioned, I just don't get the board's fat hate/stigma/whatever you want to call it.

I'm not familiar with the particulars, but are you asking why dudes dont like fat chicks?

Eh, I've been a bunch of weights. I can tell you that I got hit on the most in this order 155 (size 10), 120 (size 0), 130 (size 4). Go figure.

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with the particulars, but are you asking why dudes dont like fat chicks?

No, I am more referring to the weird obsession most of this board has with people's weight. Also when dudes are talking about 140 being a cutoff point for being fat, I question what they really mean by "fat."

I just find it bizarre.

Throwing out numbers is kind of silly, someone could have a lot of muscle and still be small at 140.

Back