• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How big was the biggest girl you ever boinked?

And this thread goes from talking about nailing fat chicks to caturday giving parenting advice. Impressive.

150 is not fat for a girl. Unless she is like 5'2 or something. I've hooked up with taller girls that easily weight 160 or more. They weren't rail thin, but they weren't fat either.

Don't you have kids to take care rather than making petty insults?

Dude
I'm sure you're super smart, and come from tons of money and bang all sorts of hot sluts, but if you can't understand why someone might say you're an attention whore then I don't know what to tell you. It's not a big deal....I personally find it somewhat amusing most of the time....No one's perfect.

This Caturday seems like a horrible poster. You should get rid of her.

Dude
I'm sure you're super smart, and come from tons of money and bang all sorts of hot sluts, but if you can't understand why someone might say you're an attention whore then I don't know what to tell you. No one's perfect.

I think LK and I were both kidding. Although he managed to neg rep me while apologizing.

The rest is true and thank you. I admit that I instigate things on here. I guarantee that 95% of people who met me in real life would like me the other 5% would hate me and hope I die. It's always been that way.

I think LK and I were both kidding. Although he managed to neg rep me while apologizing.

The rest is true and thank you. I admit that I instigate things on here. I guarantee that 95% of people who met me in real life would like me the other 5% would hate me and hope I die. It's always been that way.

At least you are a good driver.

It's pretty well established that TAB is an asshole. No surprise he chimes in on this thread with the "haha! You almost died!" jab.

RE: Tags. Where have fatties caught feelings on this thread? I do love "small pricks w/big lies".

I was at Wake and late one night I got a bootie call from my old high school girlfriend that I had not seen in nearly a year. She was an average-sized girl, but I knew that she would later struggle with weight issues later due to her frame / bone structure. Anyway, I was now at Wake and she was at UNC. And I really wasn't interested in seeing her because I was sort of interested in another girl. And as we were talking, she confessed about cheating on my in HS with a friend of mine. I can't explain the psychology behind it, but when she told me that I felt this primitive instinct to hook up with her again, as if I would suddenly "win her back" from the guy she cheated on me with. And that was a totally stupid emotion because she wasn't even dating the other guy and I wasn't even interested in her. I guess nobody can explain the emotional thought processes of a teenage boy. Anyway, we decided to meet at a motel in either Greensboro or Burlington (I forget which, but whichever was halfway between Winston and Chapel Hill) really late that night. When I got there and saw her, it was apparent that she had experienced the Freshman 15, although it was more like the Freshman 25+. Where she used to have a small waist above her hips, she now had rolls of flesh, and her thighs were thicker and flabbier than I imagined. Anyway, we did what we went there for. It was a major letdown for me. The next morning I realized that my car battery was dead because I'd left my lights on all night, so I had to pay some dude at the motel $10 to jump start my car.

150 is not fat for a girl. Unless she is like 5'2 or something. I've hooked up with taller girls that easily weight 160 or more. They weren't rail thin, but they weren't fat either.

Sir Mix a Lot Approves

sir-mix-a-lot-baby-got-back.jpg

Back