• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Can I F—k With Him? —Trump’s War on Amazon and the Washington Post

IncompatibleBoldHusky-max-1mb.gif

meanwhile municipalities killing themselves to get amazon jobs

Trump the economy/job killer

It's illegal for the USPS to sell their services at prices that result in losses. There is a federal law about this.

Of course Amazon gets the best rates of any company, they ship more than anyone else. In reality, the real statement should be thanking Amazon for saving so many USPS jobs and helping them stay solvent.

If Trump is going to be at war with something or someone, tilting at Amazon's windmill is less destructive for the country than tariff wars with Europe and Asia or going after Mexico and Canada.

Dumb fuck...tax payers pay either way. No more Amazon Prime free shipping if the P.O. doesn't cut them a deal. Why come r Presidint is so dum?

Amazon in need of trust busting. Bezos knew it so he bought himself some agitprop with WAPO

meanwhile municipalities killing themselves to get amazon jobs

Trump the economy/job killer
You srs Clark? Fuck Bezos. His company doesnt pay taxes, and a large percentage of his workforce is on fucking food stamps.

Great time for you #resistance folks to finally say something about authoritarianism, when you're stanning for a fucking billionaire. Jesus thats gross.

You srs Clark? Fuck Bezos. His company doesnt pay taxes, and a large percentage of his workforce is on fucking food stamps.

am i kidding that municipalities want amazon jobs? no, i'm not kidding.

some places would rather have bad jobs available for residents than no jobs

a bit reductive
This coming from the "corporations are people" guy. Ha. Love our new upside down political discourse where a dipshit conservative like Lectro is the one calling for a monopoly to be broken up while you supposed liberals are defending the billionaire job creators. Ugh. You think i enjoy agreeing with Lectro over you?

Back