• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How long till we hear impeachment talk?

I think most on here would agree that once Clinton perjured himself, that he met the conditions for impeachment, and most would agree that the situation he was put in where he perjured himself was a ridiculous witch hunt that never should have happened.

EVEN STEVIE WONDER CAN SEE THIS!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/22/tom-coburn-obama_n_3798187.html?ncid=txtlnkushpmg00000037

""I think there’s some intended violation of the law in this administration, but I also think there’s a ton of incompetence, of people who are making decisions," Coburn said.

"Those are serious things, but we’re in a serious time," Coburn continued. "I don’t have the legal background to know if that rises to high crimes and misdemeanor, but I think they’re getting perilously close.”

Coburn's not the first Republican to toy with the idea of impeaching Obama. Rep. Kerry Bentivolio (R-Mich.) recently said "it would be a dream come true" to impeach Obama, and Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-Texas) "you could probably get the votes in the House of Representatives" to impeach the president."

Back