• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How long will you live?

That survey spent too much time on seat belts and not nearly enough time on making sex to dirty skanky soothsayers and other assorted partners.

Mine calculated to 83. The stress results knock 2 1/2 years off. If I reduce my drinking, I gain 3 months-not worth it.

82. Lulz, I don't think I'm going to make it that long.

Good old Foxy, always keeping the Soothsayer's prediction in the back of his melon. I reckon he's got some pretty amazing plans lined up in advance of April 7, 2014. A lesser man may spend his last days holed up in his abode, trembling in fear of the eternal void to come. But not the Fiesta Fox. Shit, if I know Foxy, he already has a big old stash of Aunt Hazel earmarked for his stretch run. Maybe a special broad from the old days as well -- I'll bet with a little legwork, Foxy could easily track down and fly out to his mansion one of his old paramours like The Cat, or The Windtalker, or Lady Chicken Pox, or that gal with the corns all over her feet so as to do some final screwin' before ascending to Yahweh's right hand. It's comforting to know that while Ricky's physical manifestation will be consumed in that colossal fireball as his vehicle strikes the salt-blasted rocks at the base of the Pacific Coast Highway, his spirit will endure here on these message boards he created.

Hopefully one day too the geneticists will be able to do something will all that semen he has stocked up in those baby food jars out in his chest freezer. Maybe find a way to make a little Foxy from his defective seed.

Good old Foxy, always keeping the Soothsayer's prediction in the back of his melon. I reckon he's got some pretty amazing plans lined up in advance of April 7, 2014. A lesser man may spend his last days holed up in his abode, trembling in fear of the eternal void to come. But not the Fiesta Fox. Shit, if I know Foxy, he already has a big old stash of Aunt Hazel earmarked for his stretch run. Maybe a special broad from the old days as well -- I'll bet with a little legwork, Foxy could easily track down and fly out to his mansion one of his old paramours like The Cat, or The Windtalker, or Lady Chicken Pox, or that gal with the corns all over her feet so as to do some final screwin' before ascending to Yahweh's right hand. It's comforting to know that while Ricky's physical manifestation will be consumed in that colossal fireball as his vehicle strikes the salt-blasted rocks at the base of the Pacific Coast Highway, his spirit will endure here on these message boards he created.

Hopefully one day too the geneticists will be able to do something will all that semen he has stocked up in those baby food jars out in his chest freezer. Maybe find a way to make a little Foxy from his defective seed.

:rofl:

:bowdown::rofl:

How the hell am I only living to 76 if all you jokers are apparently living till you're old and withering. There must be a lot of non-drinkers on this thread who don't have real jobs that inevitably involve stress and a less than ideal diet.

The drinking and less than ideal diet got me down to 82. But I deal with stress pretty well I think.

75, family heart problems, drinking, and stress did me in.

I don't think I want to live that long. Might have to bump myself off at 80. Its a nice round number.

I'm also not sure I buy that estimate. It doesn't take into account that I'm a ginger and will most likely be burnt to a crisp by the sun at some point.

100. i've had a whole bunch of relatives live to be over 100, so it's not completely outside the realm of possibilities (though that's only my mom's side. i know next to nothing about my dad's side).

96, quit drinking in the last year (outside of tailgates), eat well, exercise...

Back