• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many ACC wins do you WANT this year?

How many wins do you want?

• Total voters

tiltdeac

Reaction score
This is not what you think our actual ACC record will be. I'm asking if you had your choice, how many ACC wins would you prefer the team to have this year. I'm only including somewhat realistic numbers

3. As much as I want him gone so the team can move on, I will never be able to root for UNC or Duke in any capacity.

I mean 0 and 6 and the only logical choices right? 0 if you want Wake to get a new coach ASAP or 6 if you want Wake to win as much as possible.

This is pretty indicative of the buzz in vs buzzouters... 0 or 6

Tough question. I think the "right" answer is as many as possible while still ensuring Bzzzz gets the axe -- but obviously we don't know what that number is. I still lean towards as many as possible, because coaching aside, if our players (particularly the frosh) suck so much that we go winless, we are screwed for a while, even with a new coach.

I'll take 18.

This. [Redacted] and Wellman and anyone else are employees ('cept for Chill). I'm not going to wish someone gone at the expense of our players and students. It's their time. They are Wake. The rest are just paychecks.

Go everybody else. Beat the fucking shit out of us for this year. We will get our revenge next year.

I voted 1.

I want to get rid of Bz, but I don't want the shame of being the only ACC team to go winless in the 16 game conference schedule era

Tough to hit the button but I hit 0.

We need to make sacrifices to get this clown out of town.

I can't pull for Wake to lose...I just can't do it. Give me every win we can get. Bzzz will get one more year anyway, unless he makes a truly significant media gaffe (possible) or he quits (I hope).

You know, there were Wake fans that were Dino-out and rooted for any team that was playing Wake using this twisted thought process.. Wake had a wild ride and made the tournament (nooo!!!!) and then they won a game (nooooo!!!!). And then, guess what, they got their wish anyway. I'm glad we got to see this team WIN a tournament game, like I am any time we win. It was fun.

Why are people so certain that Bz will be gone with X number of losses? Root for your team. The number of high point fans on the game thread last week was mind-boggling. Try explaining that to a player, or really any normal, casual fan. Sense it makes not. How many years do want to do this?

Last edited:
I voted 1.

I want to get rid of Bz, but I don't want the shame of being the only ACC team to go winless in the 16 game conference schedule era

18 games now so we can still win a game or two and make history.

Jaybone wants 6 more, but realistically he only wants 3 more, no, 2 more. He really thinks that he only wants 2 more, but he actually wants 6 more wins.

I picked 6. I don't think 0 or 6 really matters all that much to Wellman so the players may as well get a taste of winning for putting up with Bzz.

I voted 1.

I have to agree with this. I will root for the Deacs every game (at least the ones when I am aware we are playing). But by far, the most important thing to accomplish this season is the firing of Bzz. I don't see how Wellman could retain him if we only win one or two.

Back