• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many ACC wins do you WANT this year?

How many wins do you want?

• Total voters
I have to agree with this. I will root for the Deacs every game (at least the ones when I am aware we are playing). But by far, the most important thing to accomplish this season is the firing of Bzz. I don't see how Wellman could retain him if we only win one or two.

Because, fuck you. That's why, buddy.

I voted 4. If the assumptions for this poll are that bzz will make it through the year no matter what and that 6 is the absolute max number of games he can win. Both of those assumptions seem reasonable.

4-14 would mean that we would win at most 10 games overall. It would be impossible to say that buzz was moving forward. However it would be just enough wins in conference to avoid complete demoralization (i hope) for our freshman. It's sad that our A.D. has his head so far up his ass that he might view a 6-12 ACC record as a reason to keep Buzz around.

My hope is that [Redacted] is gone by the end of january and that this team can sneak out 7 or 8 ACC wins by finishing strong against an easier second half schedule.

This. [Redacted] and Wellman and anyone else are employees ('cept for Chill). I'm not going to wish someone gone at the expense of our players and students. It's their time. They are Wake. The rest are just paychecks.

You miss the whole point. It is not at their "expense". It is for their benefit that Buzz MUST go.

You say it's their time and it should be. But right now, thanks to our arrogant AD and do nothing Hatch, it's Buzz's time. Buzz is the only one they care about. They do NOT care about "our players and students".

Back