• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many fucks do you give that we just lost?

Fucks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sadly I still give way too many fucks. Buzz has taken my first love and just shit all over it.

Reactions: ITK
Sadly I still give way too many fucks. Buzz has taken my first love and just shit all over it.

This.

I will say losing at home to a conference cellar dweller is the last piece to a complete BzOut resume. So we got that going for us.

Even if we had made the buzzer beaters at BC or today, I don't think I would've even let out a little scream or jumped off the couch. I would've calmly changed the channel the same way I did when we missed them.

I'm happy they lost because I have to believe this is one step closer to the program getting a halfway decent coach. I'm pissed off that RW was allowed to do this to our bball program and that he probably still won't fire this piece of shit coach.

None, The game put me to sleep and when I woke up I played in the snow with my puppy. Saw they lost, Oh well. Maybe next year I'll care.

Reactions: ITK
Sadly, I hope to run out of fucks prior to every bzzztastrophe, yet it seems that I have nearly bottomless chasm chock-full of fucks that are reserved solely for Wake Forest athletics. Are fucks a renewable resource? Do they regenerate like lizard tails or starfish arms? I just wish I could bottom out and reach the end of my fucks. Going dead inside would be a welcome respite from this shit.

I give no fucks. When DT's shot clanked off I chuckled and then took a shower.

I missed the game yesterday because I had a meeting. When I noticed a couple days ago that that meeting was scheduled during the game, I made no attempt to reschedule it. So I voted for the "none" option.

Back