• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many fucks do you give that we just lost?

Fucks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went to the game yesterday and discovered that my GAF meter was pegged on zero pretty much from start to finish.

There were so many more productive things that I could have done with those 3 hours, like a couple of loads of laundry.

I have been watching Wake Forest basketball since Lenny Chapel and Billy Packer were on the court, and my older sister was a student. The inept coaching of
BuzCrap is the worst of any three year coach that I can remember at Wake Forest. By the time Carl Tacy, Dave Odom, and Skip Processor had a three year tenure
Wake Forest basketball was on their way to national prominence. My vote is to fire BuzCrap at the end of this season. Starting over will be painful, but atleast there will be hope where there is now despair.

Back