• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many of our remaining road games will we win?

How many of our remaining road games will we win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe, so he has to either be fired/extended after this season. You absolutely cannot have a lame duck coach in college athletics and that term takes on additionally meaning with Buzz at the helm.

He's been nothing but a lame duck at the helm for the past 3 and a half seasons.

As indicated by the "None" below, there are no tags on this thread. And I don't think there could be a more appropriate tag for this thread than "None"

I went with 1 but could be 2. VT is devoid of talent and just lost to a really bad BC team at home. Clemson is also bad, and State is more than capable of occasional stinkers. Maybe Miami on an off night, but Larranaga has them playing surprisingly well. Maryland is also not impressive.

Too bad we can't have another Super Bowl this year at BC b/c I think we could have repeated that feat in Chestnut Hill.

I voted 0. We're VT's most likely win, so they'll be pumped for our arrival. Per usual, one of their guards will have a career scoring night. Result: VT wins (because we're never pumped on the road.)

That's what I'm afraid of, we'll somehow get 2 road ACC wins and Wellman can proclaim progress and Jeff needs another year.

Which is absolutely, completely, and mindbogglingly absurd.... but the trouble is, that aligns with Wellman's M.O. with the entire Bz situation.

Even in this hypothetical, Bz would be ending his 4-year stretch with an average of < 1 victory per year on the road in the ACC.

In his past 7 seasons, Bz has averaged winning 0.28 away games in conference play. There are a thousand ways to rehash that (well-documented) stat, but each makes me loathe R.W.'s handling of everything just a bit more.

I know Greenberg draws a mixed reaction around here, but good lord... being on the wrong side of the bubble was well beyond that schools level of 'historic competitiveness'. Has to be frustrating for a coach who is consistently over-performing and gets vilified & eventually fired for the opposite.

Hopefully he and Dino have gotten to have a few good laughs together in studio the past couple of years.

Give [Redacted] a chance. He'll get this road thing straightened out. We'll really be hot next season after he signs an extension. A new coach just needs time to adjust. We'll be undefeated on the road next year.

I know Greenberg draws a mixed reaction around here, but good lord... being on the wrong side of the bubble was well beyond that schools level of 'historic competitiveness'. Has to be frustrating for a coach who is consistently over-performing and gets vilified & eventually fired for the opposite.

Hopefully he and Dino have gotten to have a few good laughs together in studio the past couple of years.

I saw that Dino was in studio during the UNC game..would love to hear what he had to say about [Redacted]'s rebounding comment..and if he pointed out that he was 0.500 against UNC.

VTech... or maybe none but we somehow steal an ACC-T win and Wellman calls it progress because we were a fringe NIT team

Give [Redacted] a chance. He'll get this road thing straightened out. We'll really be hot next season after he signs an extension. A new coach just needs time to adjust. We'll be undefeated on the road next year.

In what sport?

Back