• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many of the Star Wars movies have you seen?

How many Star Wars movies have you seen?

• Total voters

Wakeforest22890

Snowpom
Reaction score
After some shocking revelations from a couple posters who shall remain nameless, I found out that not everyone has seen all of the six major Star Wars movies. I was shocked but figured I could personally be in the one in the minority so I figured I would consult the proper source: the all-knowing boards.

So how many have you seen? If you haven't seen them all which ones have you not seen?

my wife has only seen 4 and 6; my mother hasn't watched a single one

The only people I know who haven't seen a single Star Wars movie were a couple girls I knew from high school who told the story all the time and just didn't watch them so they could keep talking about themselves.

I just assumed that everyone had seen all of them.

I've seen all six. I've seen the originals multiple times. But I imagine there are quite a few people that didn't watch the final two prequel movies. I don't remember much about either of them.

My wife hadn't seen any of them until we started dating and my sister in law has only seen 4 & 5 (and only saw those this past December). I grew up watching them and am surprised anytime someone says they haven't seen them. Seems like you'd catch one by accident on FX at some point

I saw the original 3 multiple times, watched #4 once and skipped 5 & 6 entirely.

I know that I've seen all of them, but I couldn't tell you anything about #3, and very little about #2

Edited to ease Biff's headache.

Last edited:
You guys are going to have to get straight on your numbers because Episodes 4, 5, and 6 were the first three movies, and Episodes 1, 2, and 3 were the next three movies, and you're giving me a headache.

poll fail. no "i've seen all 6... unfortunately" option.

Saw the original 3 multiple times, as most people have. Watched the second trilogy probably 2-3 times each. The 2nd time was generally to see if they had improved with the passage of time. They really hadn't, though I'm not as sour on the 2nd trilogy as most are. Glad Lucas isn't touching the next bunch though.

I think I've seen the main original one and then maybe a more recent one with Ewan McGregor and/or Natalie Portman in it. Don't think I saw Jar Jar or whatever that one was. I don't know which movie is which, and don't really care.

I haven't seen the most recent three that recently but I thought Jar Jar was in all three. He's definitely in the Phantom Menace a lot and he's terrible.

My wife has never seen them. She was too young for the first 3 (born in '84... I was born in '78). I gave up trying to get her to watch them after a few years of mentioning how impactful they were on my youth. Instead, now that we are having kids (1 down, 1-2 to go), I am going to make sure that my kids love them and watch them all of the time. Mostly just to annoy / mess with my wife. But that's the kind of guy I am.

Saw the original 3 multiple times, as most people have. Watched the second trilogy probably 2-3 times each. The 2nd time was generally to see if they had improved with the passage of time. They really hadn't, though I'm not as sour on the 2nd trilogy as most are. Glad Lucas isn't touching the next bunch though.

I agree with this. I've seen the original 3 a few dozen times, and for the past few months my 5 year old has been cycling through all 6 in a row in about 30 minute blocks seemingly every day, so I've seen the newer ones a few times each as well. I remember being really pissed with the CGI when I saw the newer ones in the theater, but watching them now they are fine and I would probably put my initial reaction on the pretentious shit thread. Obviously nowhere near the quality of the original three, but as current movies go they aren't that bad. Better than those Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter crap series that my wife made me watch during which I repeatedly fell asleep.

numbers and doofus?

Jawas.jpg

OR

EWOKCOUPLE.jpg

Back