• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many regular season wins for 2014-15 Wake Forest basketball?

How many regular season wins for 2014-15 Wake Forest basketball?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How an you have two best cases? #NoSAT

I guess the "Best Case" is as high as I would dare to dream. "Insanely Optimisitic" is for some of the more irrationally exuberant folks around here... meaning that a prediction of anything above 21-10, in my mind, means you probably shouldn't be trusted to function on your own in everyday life.

I see some predictions with a win against Virginia at home. I just can't buy into that. Do y'all not remember how badly they slaughtered us last year? They could have beaten us by 40 had they not put their walk-ons in with like 4 minutes left in the game.

Yeah I picked a win over UVA because I think we will have one big upset win (at least) and probably one upset loss. I picked Tulane because it's basically a tossup anyway and it's early in the year.

It's a very short turn around for UVa. I expect them to beat us soundly on the road then drop a close one to us at home.

I see some predictions with a win against Virginia at home. I just can't buy into that. Do y'all not remember how badly they slaughtered us last year? They could have beaten us by 40 had they not put their walk-ons in with like 4 minutes left in the game.

That was on the road. Bzz NEVER won on the road- remember ?

Of course I remember. Just don't think we're beating UVA in either game this year. They're too good, and I think we'll struggle against their defense again. If I had to pick a home upset, it would be either UNC or Pitt.

Of course I remember. Just don't think we're beating UVA in either game this year. They're too good, and I think we'll struggle against their defense again. If I had to pick a home upset, it would be either UNC or Pitt.

ALL THREE

We have a guy that has MIRACLES in his history.

I'm going 19-20 because I'm over name redacted and I want Manning to stun the ACC. I know it's unlikely but why not? I'm ready for the rebirth of Wake basketball.

I'm going 19-20 because I'm over name redacted and I want Manning to stun the ACC. I know it's unlikely but why not? I'm ready for the rebirth of Wake basketball.

I agree. That's what I picked. The departure of [name redacted] must be worth a few more wins even with a tougher schedule.

I wish there were a 16-17 category because that's what I was going back and forth on.
The ACC is brutal but I think the team will load up on the non-con. I don't think Manning will lose the games against weaker teams like we saw with he who shall not be mentioned.

17 -14. Much tougher schedule. Lost 35 ppg due to graduation and transfers. Much improved coaching. An emphasis on defense that continues to improve. The assets outweigh the liabilities and we improve our record by one game.

I would like to say 14/15. We will be a better team but won't win as many games as last year.

Yep- we might have well just have forfeited all road games previously. At least now there is some glimmer of hope on the road this season before we soon become world beaters again with the incoming recruiting classes!:thumbsup:

Back