• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Regular Season Wins For 2016-17 Wake Forest Basketball?

How many regular season wins (not including the exhibition game)?

• 0-11

Votes: 5 3.6%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 5 3.6%

Votes: 11 8.0%

Votes: 15 10.9%

Votes: 24 17.5%

Votes: 32 23.4%

Votes: 28 20.4%

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • 20 or more

Votes: 7 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are you so angry these days, man? People are less inclined to vote if it's public. It's a good measuring stick of people's expectations going into the season.

My bad Ayo. It was meant in a lighthearted manner- sorry you took me seriously. I just figured you forgot to make it public. Anyway, I voted 14.

Living high on life and maybe it's the afterglow from the Brown commitment, but I went with 18. Forever the optimist!

It is hard to fathom us having a winning season with our schedule and our cast of characters this year. While we do have addition by subtraction of Devin Thomas and his attitude it is going to be hard to replace the talent he brought with him right off. I am not sure we have enough coming in the freshmen class to do that so it is hard to see anything better than last year except winning a few more in January and February hopefully and not choking in the last seconds.

18 for me just to be uber optimistic. Got a Childress and a Bilas on the roster! Vibes.

Vibes predicting the Coach Manning over achieves this year 20 +++! Wins. having shooters pays off!

Vibes predicting the Coach Manning over achieves this year 20 +++! Wins. having shooters pays off!

Every game over 15 wins is vital for 2018 recruition. If we fail to put up a decent W/L record this year, our 2018 recruition won't be a coo.

Every game over 15 wins is vital for 2018 recruition. If we fail to put up a decent W/L record this year, our 2018 recruition won't be a coo.

In theory you';d be right. However, if we get Randolph, 18 recruiting will be better. Danny will be able to say that Wake has turned the corner.

Getting to 15 wins is not going to be that easy. Although we will definitely be more talented than last year, so is the ACC.

Back