• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

Antique Roadshow is one of the best cultural contributions white people have made.

I'm pretty sure cookie dough is the most popular ice cream flavor these days, or at least top 5, but that shit didn't even EXIST when I was a wee boy. We invented it in my life time, a goddamn food. I can't think of other foods that got invented in my life. Certainly not a top-5 food. Like, sushi wasn't available in my hood, but it was a thing. It existed. But cookie dough ice cream is new. That's crazy.

I'm pretty sure cookie dough is the most popular ice cream flavor these days, or at least top 5, but that shit didn't even EXIST when I was a wee boy. We invented it in my life time, a goddamn food. I can't think of other foods that got invented in my life. Certainly not a top-5 food. Like, sushi wasn't available in my hood, but it was a thing. It existed. But cookie dough ice cream is new. That's crazy.

My mom used to get hella #nervous about raw cookie dough. Salmonella or some shit. Is that still a thing?

Like I never got it cause Rocky would take raw eggs straight to the face with no repercussions. But a little raw egg was gonna kill me? Get srs mom.

Some tejas ice cream company just shut down for like a year cause of cookie dough salmonella Holmes. Mamma was right.

Some tejas ice cream company just shut down for like a year cause of cookie dough salmonella Holmes. Mamma was right.

Blue Bell that stuff is the shit especially the cookie dough. They also one time had this like yin yang cookie dough that was half vanilla ice cream with chocolate cookie dough and half chocolate ice cream with sugar cookie dough. Ben and Jerrys had a new Jimmu Fallon flavor that's similar.

I'm at the beach right now and there is a Dairy Queen very close by, but it is the slowest ice cream shop in the entire world. I think one of the chicks who works there must be slow or something, because it takes her like 15 goddamn minutes to make 2 blizzards. Anyway, despite the wait times, it is really cool and good. I feel like I had something else to report, but I can't think of what it was. Fuck.

Back