• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

I live out here and go all the time. They do not care in the lots, or in the show. Just do a reasonable job of concealing it going through the gates, and you are all good in the hood. Worst that happens is they make you pitch it.

That's kind of what I figured. I'm more worried about having to pitch it than getting in actual trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a Syracuse dorm room in March of 2004. No real story to go with it; we put on Toonami, hit mute and threw on some Eminem and I was mesmerized by anime figures rapping along to some sick Dre beats. Then I freaked out and thought I was dying while everyone else ordered pizza. I'm still bummed I missed out on it cause I'm positive that would have been the best pizza I've ever had.

That's kind of what I figured. I'm more worried about having to pitch it than getting in actual trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can bring in anything but booze. Bring in a bag stuffed with a buttload of munchies, and bury it in there. Shit, I brought a full Indian food feast from Tiffins (highly recommend in Boulder).

Just bought this G Pen Elite little vaporizer guy. Smoked it in a bar the other night and no one was the wiser. Really opening up new territory.

First time was pretty funny. I had a shitty part time job at Dunkin Donuts circa 2008, and I was tasked with driving a hot coworker, my ex's little sister (who was also a coworker) and a third coworker to our Christmas party at a pizza place. The hot coworker asked if we could stop to smoke, and the other two girls said they didn't want to, but I was like, well yeah, sure. So I tried to act cool and like I'd been there before, but ha ha ha nope how the fuck do you smoke a bowl, and she had to show me. Smoked with this chick a few times after that, she was pretty cool. Ex's sister was SUPER judgy, she like whispered to me when we got there "NATE I DIDN'T KNOW YOU SMOKED", and I was just all "well I guess I do now? /shrug"

then I ate so much pizza and the hot coworker gave me some visine

good times

First time was pretty funny. I had a shitty part time job at Dunkin Donuts circa 2008, and I was tasked with driving a hot coworker, my ex's little sister (who was also a coworker) and a third coworker to our Christmas party at a pizza place. The hot coworker asked if we could stop to smoke, and the other two girls said they didn't want to, but I was like, well yeah, sure. So I tried to act cool and like I'd been there before, but ha ha ha nope how the fuck do you smoke a bowl, and she had to show me. Smoked with this chick a few times after that, she was pretty cool. Ex's sister was SUPER judgy, she like whispered to me when we got there "NATE I DIDN'T KNOW YOU SMOKED", and I was just all "well I guess I do now? /shrug"

then I ate so much pizza and the hot coworker gave me some visine

good times

Hot and gets heady...sounds like a cool chick

Two quick stories.....Back when we were at Wake, the campus cops were 65+ yo glorified security guards.

A friend, who was a football player, and I were doing our laundry in New Dorm (Leuter). We had a Pier 1 metal water pipe. The security came in and glared at us My friend lit the bowl and put it out towards to the campus cop, "Take a hit or leave."

The campus cop left.

We used to do a thing called a bomb. We'd take a small handful of pot, put some match heads into, wrap it in toilet paper and bend a wire coat hanger to encase. Then we'd set it on fire. As you can imagine, it would fill the room with a massive smoke bomb.

I was in a room in Luter with two basketball players doing a bomb. There was a knocking on the door. It was the Dorm Counselor. For some reason, I ran into the bathroom to hide. One bball player jumped out the window. Luckily we were on the ground floor. The other said, "Hi. what's up. I'm naked and in bed. Should i come to the door?"

You could have smelled the bomb on the second floor.

She laughed and said, "Don't do that. Please turn your stereo down."

After a few minutes, I came out of the bathroom. When he and I stopped laughing, we realized our buddy was missing. We went to look for him and couldn't find him. The other was in the wind. He showed up at practice the next day in the pot smelling clothes.

This is convenient

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...lls-residents-water-is-contaminated-with-thc?

The tap water in a small Colorado town has been contaminated with THC, the mind-altering ingredient of marijuana, local authorities have told residents.

Hugo, Colo. — about 100 miles from Denver, in Lincoln County — warned residents not to drink, cook with or bathe in the local water supply.

The Hugo Public Works detected "evidence of THC," the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office told the public. A few hours later the county sheriff said there were "no symptoms" in the town, and tests so far had found "no level of concentration."

Pot is legal in Colorado, but Hugo isn't home to any marijuana growers or sellers. Lincoln County has banned production and retail. It's not clear how any THC might have made its way into the water supply.

This is convenient

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...lls-residents-water-is-contaminated-with-thc?

The tap water in a small Colorado town has been contaminated with THC, the mind-altering ingredient of marijuana, local authorities have told residents.

Hugo, Colo. — about 100 miles from Denver, in Lincoln County — warned residents not to drink, cook with or bathe in the local water supply.

The Hugo Public Works detected "evidence of THC," the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office told the public. A few hours later the county sheriff said there were "no symptoms" in the town, and tests so far had found "no level of concentration."

Pot is legal in Colorado, but Hugo isn't home to any marijuana growers or sellers. Lincoln County has banned production and retail. It's not clear how any THC might have made its way into the water supply.
Patsie Smith with some zingers

Been taking a break, clearing out some cobwebs, lotta strands. Could be permanent damage. I don't know man, I don't know, I asked about boobs on a kids show earlier, this is not good. Kids beware.

You know how you'll occasionally see someone walking a dog and the dog will have a pair of big, swinging, human man balls? What if dogs instead of concealed red rockets had a big, swinging human man dick? That would be amazing. I wonder if people still would like dogs the same and have domesticated them if that was the case and a dog jumped onto their couch trailing a long, bumpy, skin-colored, limp dick that just sort of flipped over and rested on the arm pillow. Probably not.

In which we take shrooms and attempt to put together IKEA furniture

Currently mesmerized by "live free or die" on Nat Geo. Colbert is a freak.

I pulled out the Volcano for the first time in months and am gonna totally destroy leftover lasagne and garlic bread in an hour or so.

Back