• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

Me my girl and a couple of buddies are going camping this weekend, with four very strong doses of San Pedro tea. Will report back on how it goes.

Yall plz by my new esty wake n bake product

https://the-breakfast-bowl.myshopify.com/products/breafast-bowl?variant=34152818313

Cereal_Bowl_900x.jpg

Got strong with two year-old weights this past weekend. Got really strong.

Havent smoked in months but a buddy just decided to pay back some money I loaned him in sweet, stanky, dank. About to fire some up this evening. Lets touch God tonight.

Watching the 2nd new Planet of the Apes movie. Man, this one ape is PISSED.

About 4 times a year, I get something with a name. I'm sure it all has names, but every now and then it's written on it. I'm enjoying Purple Train Wreck at the moment. It smells like Kool-Aid.

About 4 times a year, I get something with a name. I'm sure it all has names, but every now and then it's written on it. I'm enjoying Purple Train Wreck at the moment. It smells like Kool-Aid.

There's Purple Haze and there's Train Wreck. WHICH ONE IS IT ?!

Leafly is a good app in legal states.... Supposedly

Back