• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

The FSU game in 2015 I ate 3 brownies and the only memory i have of that game is the 90ish yd td run by Dalvin lasting what seemed to be an eternity. Its gotten to where I have to be high to go to Wake games and actually enjoy them.

The FSU game in 2015 I ate 3 brownies and the only memory i have of that game is the 90ish yd td run by Dalvin lasting what seemed to be an eternity. Its gotten to where I have to be high to go to Wake games and actually enjoy them.

Did your brownie adventures stop there? What about 2016?

Did your brownie adventures stop there? What about 2016?

2016 was even more deadly. I freaked out at the Clemson game, it was so cold and our seats were so high up. So technically I was double high and it was a bit much. I think I got to the clemson game and to my seat with about 10min left in the 1st qtr and ended up leaving with like 4min left in said 1st qtr lol. I love brownies.

What is up, bonedogs? You ever think about the fact that Orion's Belt is not like 3 stars really close together and next to each other, but rather they're just 3 super bright stars situated millions and millions of light years from each other that from our really tiny viewpoint on earth appear to be aligned, constituting a belt?

What is up, bonedogs? You ever think about the fact that Orion's Belt is not like 3 stars really close together and next to each other, but rather they're just 3 super bright stars situated millions and millions of light years from each other that from our really tiny viewpoint on earth appear to be aligned, constituting a belt?

wtf did you just smoke lol? some OG Skywalker?

Do you ever think about how 200,000 years ago there were caveman types who got chased by dinosaurs and shit and lived really difficult and scary lives and those guys died. They had souls or consciousness or whatever. Where did those souls go after death? Is there a caveman heaven? Did those souls get recycled such that you or I were once these cavemen? Or did they just die and those souls were extinguished and there's nothing left? Like, any of us instead of being alive today could have been that caveman instead. Jesus, that would have sucked. But then 10,000 years from now will people then think the same about us? Lots of strands. What about you boners, what are you up to? Partying I hope.

What if when you die and get to heaven it's like 99% aliens?

Dudes hate to break it to you but when you die, that's it, there's nothing. Thought about this a lot. When high.

Or, those souls never extinguish, the amplitude of their vibes just becomes smaller and smaller, but it can never become zero, and we're still feeling all those souls and hearing all the noises that have ever happened and sounded, it's all building on each other. It's the refrigerator buzz, the hum of the fluorescent lights.

Toad the Wet Sprocket?

TtWS is solid 80s entertainment.

Shame on you fuckers for letting this thread slip.

For some reason I strongly watched the USWNT beat the Russians this evening. Game lasted forever and ever. I'm destroying some mango sriracha hummus with some pita chips right now. Destroying.

My BIL sent me this pic last night from his current harvest. That's a big bud.

19753e2dc731b4a7e07b59f04a0ebfa8.jpg

Might have to take 5 weeks off if I get in this study to electrocute electrify electroflex my brain. S'cool though, I've gone longer.

Back