• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Wins for 2016 Wake Football?

How Many Wins for 2016 Wake Football?

• Total voters
Having been elroded, this contest has been called a push.

43 posters really thought we'd win 4 or less games with this schedule? Damn..that's some LOWF

LOL. Beat Presbyterian, Elon, Liberty & Gardner-Webb....go 2-6 in the ACC and "earn" a trip to Shreveport a week before Christmas to play another shitty 6-6 team in a totally meaningless "bowl" in 40-degree, rainy weather.

Is that the plan to return WF football to relevance? I'd love to pay top dollar for season tickets & an early December flight to beautiful Shreveport, La to watch all of that garbage.

I just read through this thread. There is some absolute gold (the above quote being just one example). Did anyone take BKF up on his bets?

19deac92, Bubbadeac, Bubble Boy, ChaosDeac, CharlotteDeac1, Deac65, deacondamo, deacswin, deacvision7, DG3, Hot Wheels, jamesda3, KennyPowers, lbdeac94, LCDeacon, lokisapocalypse, Neurodeac, newtondeac3, PhonsoINT, Pilchard, raldeac, skinnydeac, smallbigtall, Spragoo, surrydeac, tcdeacs, TownieDeac, tsywake

A brilliant group, this.

That was a fun read-through.

We somehow lost to BC and Army and made a bowl. Coming into the season most would've said that was impossible, including myself who said they were "must-wins".

19deac92, Bubbadeac, Bubble Boy, ChaosDeac, CharlotteDeac1, Deac65, deacondamo, deacswin, deacvision7, DG3, Hot Wheels, jamesda3, KennyPowers, lbdeac94, LCDeacon, lokisapocalypse, Neurodeac, newtondeac3, PhonsoINT, Pilchard, raldeac, skinnydeac, smallbigtall, Spragoo, surrydeac, tcdeacs, TownieDeac, tsywake

A brilliant group, this.

😏🎩

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A brilliant group, this.

Wait, wait, wait - this poll was clearly talking about a win total from our known schedule - the one in the first post. Don't try to add our bowl win just to claim you predicted correctly. :p

Wait, wait, wait - this poll was clearly talking about a win total from our known schedule - the one in the first post. Don't try to add our bowl win just to claim you predicted correctly. :p

Exactly. Those of us who picked 4 had it right. No one was counting the bowl game!

Back